HELP!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!!!!

okay so i put new turning signals on my repsol then i went to start it a couple of days later and the batt. is dead so i jumped it and didn't know why it sounded like crap, but i guess i was supposed to keep it running cause i flooded it. well now i can't get it started at all. WHAT DO I DO?????????

Old 08-12-2006, 05:07 AM
Default RE: HELP!!!!!

hmm..sounds like a got the magnetic coil burnt..the coil which is supposed to recharge your batteries. CBR 1000 RRs is Singapore are known to have this problem. So many cases already reported and I'm one of them!! The symptoms goes like these..

1) When you press the starter button, your bike ignites slower than normal which you dun normally realise.
2) Your headlight is dimmer than usual.
3) After a few days suddenly your bike can't start..

All the bikes that had this problem are less than a year old..mine is only 5 mths old when it struck.

Again its juz my 2 cents worth..get a mechanic to check. It could also be your rectifier..

Old 08-12-2006, 11:06 AM

thanx for the help i'll check it out

Old 08-12-2006, 05:01 PM

Yeah I have an '05 1KRR had a stater go out with similar symptoms!! Bike had only 4800 miles on it and 1 month out of factory warranty !! DANGIT !!! lol !! Went back to dealership and bought the extendend warranty !! The repair was around 400 bucks !! I couldn't believe it dang thing bout left me stranded missin big time !! Had to run it about 4 miles through rush hour traffic like that !! But she freakin hauls AZZ now!! Be safe !! G