hello im new

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hello im new

Yeah, I guess changing the tire is my next move cause the stock one sucks but I was thinking to get
190/55 instead. Ride that bad girl safe, sheers

Old 04-16-2009, 09:25 AM

So you really lean that 1000 far enough to scrub off the arrows on the side of the tire???? Damn dude. An you don't lowside? Maddddd skills brah!

Old 04-16-2009, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by fastest
ya it stays inside and is fairly easy to get in and out so why not.also i like the deep stare it gives me when i watch tv. i road 250mi round trip today all twisties and was awsome. if any question on how to road this 1000rr i may be able to help. as for this fish tailing i urge u to upgrade to the michelin pilots and do not touch that throtle in the middle of a high speed turn. but once you get use to it you will love it.im the only rider in my group that can lean this bike far enough on street to take off arrows on rear tire. hence no chicken strips..

Hey Fastest, Are you serious? Are you tryin to make us look bad on here? Fellow CBRForum members, please disregard fastest! He rides in our group from ALSportbike.com. He is WITHOUT A DOUBT the SLOWEST! Iam serious as a heart attack. He may be the only ride with chicken strips. Fastest I cant believe you'd talk trash like that about us. Thats just wrong. I dont want you guys to think we are bunch of squids so I had to get on here and spread the real truth about Fastest(SLOWEST).

Old 04-16-2009, 03:52 PM

HAHAHA Fastest got busted!

Epic fail at trying to make yourself look good at your buddies expense

Old 04-16-2009, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
HAHAHA Fastest got busted!

Epic fail at trying to make yourself look good at your buddies expense

Yeah, That's really kinda sad Fastest. I thought even you wouldn't sink that low...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:59 PM

When people dream, they dream big!! Well in fastest's dreams he dreams fastest(hince the name!!) This is the same guy that said he was doing 186
But other guys passed him at 150 Hmmmm how does that work??? Oh yea must have been looking at his temp...
Alsportbike.com guys dont think we are the fastest in the world,country, or state even but definately faster than fastest!!

Old 04-16-2009, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by fastest
ya it stays inside and is fairly easy to get in and out so why not.also i like the deep stare it gives me when i watch tv. i road 250mi round trip today all twisties and was awsome. if any question on how to road this 1000rr i may be able to help. as for this fish tailing i urge u to upgrade to the michelin pilots and do not touch that throtle in the middle of a high speed turn. but once you get use to it you will love it.im the only rider in my group that can lean this bike far enough on street to take off arrows on rear tire. hence no chicken strips..
Sh*t, and I was thinking about asking him how to "Road" my bike!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:37 PM

Yo... I never be postin hear, but I road with the Alsportbike guys one or twice. They all be corona tank top wearing flip flop sportin squids. I am hear to come to Fastests's defence. That boy can ride real strong. Especially on the track. He can shove that litre bike right in the turns and then turn real fast like. I tried riding with him a few times, but he got frustrated waiting at all the turns for me so he won't invite me back. I been practicin though. He taught me some real good stuff about how to brake in the turns and then go real fast down the straits. I hope to be ridin again with him soon and try to keep up. Thanks for all the advise Fastest.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by everestgrant
Yo... I never be postin hear, but I road with the Alsportbike guys one or twice. They all be corona tank top wearing flip flop sportin squids. I am hear to come to Fastests's defence. That boy can ride real strong. Especially on the track. He can shove that litre bike right in the turns and then turn real fast like. I tried riding with him a few times, but he got frustrated waiting at all the turns for me so he won't invite me back. I been practicin though. He taught me some real good stuff about how to brake in the turns and then go real fast down the straits. I hope to be ridin again with him soon and try to keep up. Thanks for all the advise Fastest.
Word...He be big pimpin...

Old 04-16-2009, 06:49 PM

Can't wait to read more post from you 2, I'm sure we're going to learn alot!

Do you go as fast as he does? I hear he goes wicked wicked fast huh?