gee whiz

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gee whiz

Aight I kno alot of people are like Hotbodies ughh squid but just for those guys whose opinions differ. Just to throw a gee whiz out there an save you some of the headache I had. If you have the Jardine dual outlet exhaust an want to add the new hotbodies undertail to it kno in advance that your gonna have to modify the bracket that holds it by drilling new holes about a half an inch or more from the center of the stock hole to the center of the new holes. I kno I added alot of grey hairs tryin to figure that one out. But if anyone has any other advise on gettin the canister to seat closer to the tail light please fill me in cause I am really lookin for any ideas before I get to drilling

Old 06-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Default RE: gee whiz

i know we don't see eye to eye but are you sure you want to keep the Jardine ?
there's been cases of the cans cracking open and the CF tip melting from heat

nevermind the look or the performance or the sound ... but wouldn't ya like to get a product that fits proper once and for all and lets you concentrate on riding instead ?

Old 06-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Default RE: gee whiz

I think the earlier models of the jardine was the one with all the problems. I already have the jardine now so Ill try it for awhile see how it does. Ive had my eye on the akra hex lately too. Why u say we dont see eye to eye?