Deleted thread!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Deleted thread!!!!!

To whom it may concern -- my thread DID include the legit link to Helm for their shop manual. I personally have one on the way. It is a bonus to have the bike manual in PDF so you can print out pages for use in the shop keeping the hard copy clean.

Ya coulda just deleted the bickering crap, ya didn't have to delete my link.

Suzuki has known about and doesn't go ape about the Busa manual in PDF on another forum. "Yes" B, they DO know about it. As long as the information is not SOLD they do not object.

This place might just be a bit too squeaky for me -- [:'(]

Old 11-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Deleted thread!!!!!

Haha.........with people like baldy around it's no wonder this site has grown much. Publicly threatening the very people who brought us this site, (webmaster/administrater) is not cool. I could care less how much you threaten me baldy.

I'm sure mr. felony has never seen 100 mph on any bike, since 25m.p.h. over posted speed limit is reckless endangerment/driving, and thus a class d felony.

Got to be a cop...........he has the mentality.

Old 11-16-2004, 09:29 PM

[sm=smiley32.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=roll.gif]

I agree BadBusa...

QuiK

Old 11-17-2004, 12:09 PM

I thought this is where we all came together to share info..It's sad that some don't feel the same. [:@]Maybe he doesn't download music either (illegal that is)...lol....

"It's only illegal if you get caught"

Old 11-17-2004, 01:51 PM

I agree we are on here and have this board to help each other out and grow the CBR community. We don't need people trying to take the law into their own hands. Downloading music is illegal, copying CD's, DVD's, and Video tapes are illegal. Speeding is illegal. Sharing copywrited material is illegal. Stunting motorcycles on public roads are illegal. But you know what, I'm sure most if not all of us here have done one or more of the above things at some point in time. This is a public motorcycle forum. Not a morals forum. I can understand if someone has issues with something, but please keep it to yourself. If it presents a big enough of a problem that you feel it has to be addressed, please pm me or one of the admins and we will look into it and handle it in the appropriate manner. We want to try and respect everyone's beliefs and feelings, but come on. There are a hundred other message boards people can go to and download any motorcycle manual they want to. Why was this such a big deal. If you don't agree with it, then fine, don't do it. Why come on a public message board that is being provided free to you and create issues with it. I have been on several message boards and seen or heard things that I knew were illegal, wrong or went against my personal beliefs and have decided to not pay attention, ignore the thread, or to leave the boards over it. I have never once threatened anyone over it. It's the internet. This message isn't towards any one person. This is for everyone on the boards for future refrence. I don't want to see a problem like this again and I want everyone to feel free to post what they want (within reason of course). Thanks for reading and lets move along to something better.

Old 11-17-2004, 01:56 PM

I did read the original thread that has been deleted and I think some of it was taken the wrong way, at least what I read.
But anyway, I agree with Neon...it is a public, FREE, site...and it this has gotten blown out of porportion a little..
If you dont like it, ignore it.
As your mom probally said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!!"
I think this topic should be locked, otherwise this debate can go on and on and on and on.........you get the idea
So lets play nice here

Old 11-17-2004, 02:16 PM

After thinking about it, I agree with you Sir. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Lets keep it civil, if anyone feels they need to say anything more, please take it to PM's or email. Thanks.