calling hotbodies exhaust owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: calling hotbodies exhaust owners

all ya HotBodies exhaust owners need to go move onto GSXRs or something equally squid'ly[8D]

Old 06-02-2007, 10:14 PM

ORIGINAL: menefreghista

all ya HotBodies exhaust owners need to go move onto GSXRs or something equally squid'ly[8D]
oh man that was a good one... can I join your pompuos bully club?

Old 06-03-2007, 07:00 AM

^+1 menefreghista is probebly the only smart guy on this forum, we should all try to copy him!!!

Old 06-04-2007, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: gassarvet

^+1 menefreghista is probebly the only smart guy on this forum, we should all try to copy him!!!
your right mama always said I could do anything I want to as long as Imimitating someone else. I think her words were " Never be yourself, individualism is for suckers"

Old 06-04-2007, 10:14 PM

What about the hotbodies exhaust makes you a squid?

Old 06-04-2007, 11:00 PM

well for starters it is obnoxiously loud for the little gains it gives
then more than anything it looks like a giant butthole on the back of the bike

i buy parts that will increase performance. not sound like a chainsaw for no reason

oh and that wasnt a joke menefreghista is probably one of the most knowledgable people about this bike here. take what he says to heart

Old 06-05-2007, 11:50 AM

WOW someones on menefrghistas jock. The biggest thing bout having a bike is making it your own. So if you like something that someone else thinks is "squid" f**k em. You put the money in your bike, not them. I mean I think alot of crazy stuff bout guys bikes but Im not one to tell them where to spend there money.

Old 06-05-2007, 12:20 PM

Turn the **** between your your shoulders on!!! Just because (if) you know alot bout a bike doesen't make it a reason to call pepole that like something else silly childish names!! What's loud to you is not of my interest!! If someone that has a bike in ROTM that I think is ugly is that a reason, no I do not think so! This would not be a niceforum to log on to then. Just let pepole like what they like. If I wantyouradvise I will let you know!

Old 06-05-2007, 12:54 PM

Its getting a little heated in this thread. I love how the HotBodies exhaust looks on the CBR, but Baxsom's butthole comment cracked me up!

As a fact, the Hotbodies does put out some of the highest decibles - even louder than D&D. That doesn't make it a bad choice. Go with what you like.

Besides, truthfully, how many of us will be able to tell and use the 2hp difference between pipes. If we were really that good, then we should be making money by riding these bikes, correct?

Old 06-11-2007, 07:03 AM

i find it amazing that some HotBodies owners know their exhaust sounds like ****, does nothing in the way of performance and causes severe overheating issues that melts plastics but still stand behind their choice

modding a bike is a learning experience ... there's no guarantee you'll always get it right but accepting the truth and moving onto better is what makes the whole lifestyle something to look forward to

Quick Reply: calling hotbodies exhaust owners