ADVICE PLEASE: 600 or 1000?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ADVICE PLEASE: 600 or 1000?

ORIGINAL: Evan_CBR

ORIGINAL: zzz11

wow.. talk about the kiddie battle of who can get in the last word..

Ahhh...who woke you back up. Nice picture...after all of the "arguing" you have done on this thread alone,...I am glad to see that you went and found yourself. I did imagine you to be somewhat taller, but then again it is only an F4i. LOL. Again, too easy. Now make like your friend and lay down zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz11. Lay down.
Sounds like a offer to give us a bj. No thanks, Evan, I'm too busy getting ready for the race track. If zzz11 isn't available either, why don't you ask TexasArmadillo again?

Old 08-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey i forget...who's an advocate of what again? all this name calling and stuff i just know who's retarded and who is potentially retarded, etc...

Old 08-24-2006, 01:21 PM

The shortest answer to Mark is: Get a USED 600 first. It cheeper, and he'll become a better rider faster than on the 1000. Nothing I haven't heard from two dozen other MSF instructors and racers.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:51 PM

ORIGINAL: YellowJacket1000RR

Sounds like a offer to give us a bj. No thanks, Evan, I'm too busy getting ready for the race track.
As usual, you have a hard time with reading comprehension based on the "relevant" context at hand and are hopelessly left to assume. How pathetic and again, how mature of you to "try to go there" when all else has failed.

But at least "opening your mouth" let's us all know what hidden desires you truly have. You are so far behind now "Old Yellow", you might want to put yourself out of your own misery.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:55 PM

Isnt it bout time u girls kissed and made up? [sm=kissykissy.gif]
ya'll realize ur arguin wit someone who is on the other end of a phone line a thousand miles away and probly wont ever see them in ur life right.
y dont u just pm each other and take it there instaed of puttin up a bunch of bs on a post that was just askin for a couple of opinions and a soap opera script. [sm=lame.gif]

Old 08-24-2006, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

Isnt it bout time u girls kissed and made up? [sm=kissykissy.gif]
ya'll realize ur arguin wit someone who is on the other end of a phone line a thousand miles away and probly wont ever see them in ur life right.
y dont u just pm each other and take it there instaed of puttin up a bunch of bs on a post that was just askin for a couple of opinions and a soap opera script. [sm=lame.gif]
+1 Dizzy,

Evan, go PM yourself. Your just sucking air here, as you're doing with zzz11, TexasArmadillo, and God knows who else.

that damn troll [:@]

Old 08-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, please stop wasting board space, bandwidth, etc. with your senseless arguing.

just leave your opinions and be gone. disagree yes, but do not resort to names, etc.

get whichever bike you prefer...and ride safe.

neither bikes are beginner bikes...and no matter how safe and responsible you are, you can't hide or prevent the gravel/water on the road, the accidental too much throttle, etc...and these are things that will eat you up...but more forgiving on a smaller bike than a bigger bike.

if your point is to be a better rider, start small...if your point is to just get a liter bike, then get a liter bike.

i'll put one of my boys who started riding a small bike and worked his way up to a 600 vs. someone who's been riding the same amount of time on a liter bike...and i'll watch and small as the liter rider gets spanked...

t

Old 08-24-2006, 04:03 PM

+1 Tahoe, didn't notice the blocking mechanism before, most sites don't have this feature.

Evan is now blocked because he's a certified troll, and I've set my browser to autologin so the blocking works anytime I even glance at the site.

Now I can enjoy this beautiful site without the polution.

Old 08-24-2006, 04:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

...but less forgiving on a smaller bike than a bigger bike.
Are you sure? You're saying the 1000 is safer than the 600?

Old 08-24-2006, 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

yes, please stop wasting board space, bandwidth, etc. with your senseless arguing.

just leave your opinions and be gone. disagree yes, but do not resort to names, etc.

get whichever bike you prefer...and ride safe.

neither bikes are beginner bikes...and no matter how safe and responsible you are, you can't hide or prevent the gravel/water on the road, the accidental too much throttle, etc...and these are things that will eat you up...but less forgiving on a smaller bike than a bigger bike.

if your point is to be a better rider, start small...if your point is to just get a liter bike, then get a liter bike.

i'll put one of my boys who started riding a small bike and worked his way up to a 600 vs. someone who's been riding the same amount of time on a liter bike...and i'll watch and small as the liter rider gets spanked...

t
And see, Tahoe SC...you are making the same mistake everyone does who gets on here without reading the trail to see where things started.

For one, I never said which bike was better or which one the OP should get. Never. I have no opinion and only shared what I did as a point of reference and not a recommendation. I have stated this clearly before....in this trail. What "I did" was correct Yellow's accusation about an assumption he made concerning why I started an earlier thread.

And that is what he has been posting back about...his simple denial that he was wrong. In turn, I have posted back every time to remind him of this and that's why he's pissed and everyone else thinks it an argument about a 600 vs 10000. But the same "haste to post" without understanding leads to the same mistake he made and obviously can't seem to get over. Reading is fundamental...and yet, some people want to post opinions based on their assumptions without first reading to get a clear picture.

At most, I am guilty of getting off the subject. But if someone is going to post and share their thoughts, then I will do the same. Anyone and everyone can comment on how "childish" and a "waste" it is...and in doing so...are guilty of the very same thing...sharing their thoughts.

So no offense to you, but this never was or will be an arguement over a 600 vs. 1000. I got mine...it is up to others to choose for themselves which one they will get...and be safe. Therefore I am not arguing...I am simply sticking to a point with someone who has a hard time realizing that he had none to begin with.

Quick Reply: ADVICE PLEASE: 600 or 1000?