12000 for my bike!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nafstap
After talking it over with the wife and some of my riding buddies, I decided that I am going to keep my bike. The guy that wants to buy it is pretty stupid when it comes to riding. He isn't allowed to ride with us because he is dangerous and makes sketchy decisions...all this on an R6. I figure on my bike his life expectancy would be very short, and even worse he would destroy the bike. I appreciate all of the input. As much as I would like to have a Repsol, being in the military and having a fair amount of rank, I'm pretty sure that when this tool lays the bike down and becomes a statistic, it will come back on me. So i'll save my *** now and hang on to the bike. It's still new, looks good, and has a ton of stuff done to it. Can't really ask for much more.
Congrats on deciding man... guess I will just have to be one of the less amazing looking red 08s on the forum for a while....I must say that the repsol is a good idea but the red bike is damn sexy

Old 04-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rellimdekim
Congrats on deciding man... guess I will just have to be one of the less amazing looking red 08s on the forum for a while....I must say that the repsol is a good idea but the red bike is damn sexy
It can't be that amazing, I can't even get a ROTM nomination.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nafstap
After talking it over with the wife and some of my riding buddies, I decided that I am going to keep my bike. The guy that wants to buy it is pretty stupid when it comes to riding. He isn't allowed to ride with us because he is dangerous and makes sketchy decisions...all this on an R6. I figure on my bike his life expectancy would be very short, and even worse he would destroy the bike. I appreciate all of the input. As much as I would like to have a Repsol, being in the military and having a fair amount of rank, I'm pretty sure that when this tool lays the bike down and becomes a statistic, it will come back on me. So i'll save my *** now and hang on to the bike. It's still new, looks good, and has a ton of stuff done to it. Can't really ask for much more.
Wise decision Nick!
You have too much invested in that bike and its a wicked looking machine. I think if you would of bought the Repsol you would be kicking yourself in the ***.