06 CBR1000RR & the cops last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 06 CBR1000RR & the cops last night

You know what, like everyone said. Tribal is right, Kiggy also. I have broken the law too. A couple of wheelies, and endos but in places in which I know I won't hurt anyone but me. What you just did makes it harder on the other riders because the cops dont looking for you they tag everyone like we are just f&^ing around. Sometimes I go riding around with some guys and the first thing we put out is that as a group riding together there are not stupid things allow, just to ride and enjoy the day. Everyone is entiltle to make their choices, then you have to deal with the consecuenses of your decision.

Old 05-13-2006, 09:57 PM

Hey dude I am giving big rispect to you.Noone could do this what u just did.[sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 05-15-2006, 01:26 AM

oh c'mon guys..easy!! he's juz sharing his experience dats all..well in the 1st place I do not condone this act however let him have his 2 cents worth of experience to share..It depend on how u view his story..1) A tall story on how he have evaded the Police chase on a county he's unfamiliar
2) Its juz a harmless true experience he juz wanna share and advised not to follow suit..

We're CityBikeRacing owners..World Peace!! LOL!!

Old 05-16-2006, 08:59 AM

To tell you the truth, if this had taken place in my county, I probably would have pulled over. Anyway, I am glad to know that I am not the only one who had made a bad decision that night. This cop must be very popular now among his peers for waking them up at 300am in order to chase a 1000RR. Oh by the way, who ever said that risking your own life in legal or permitted? You are all breaking the laws & all deserve to be chased & ticketed according to the law. Anyway, i am tired of repeating myself. It's time to move to another post. I want to thank everyone for their feedbacks, whether I agreed with them or not.

Old 05-16-2006, 11:37 AM

First off, you got lucky. Second, I truly hope you learned something from it. As Tribal said, police have the obligation to act when a law is broken in their presence. Its upon YOU to do the right thing. If you hadn't increased your speed, and immediately pulled over there is a good chance he would have gone easy on you. Instead, you took that choice out of his hands by running. What if he had been killed while trying to come after you? What motivation would he have to be decent about everything after chasing you down?

When I stop someone for speeding, and they've manned up and done the right thing I go out of my way to not ruin their life. They've showed consideration for mine so why not do the same for them? On the flip side, if they want to make it hard, and they get caught..they get slammed. I've put my pen in the mouth of a rider at a hospital, while he's in traction with both arms casted, so he could sign his citations. If you risk my life, I have no pity for the consequences or injuries you suffer.

Please dont take this personal. Think of it as what the officer might have said to you had you done the right thing.

Old 05-16-2006, 11:30 PM

you know what all the cops that have pulled me over have always been a-holes i wear full gear and always nice to them and pull right over when the lights come on. they lecture the crap out of me about motorcycles like they know everything. i been written tickets for 6 over or liscence plate light being out its pathetic. they need better things to do like go be an officer in L.A. crack down on gangs or drug dealers or pull over the people with like 6 kids jumping around in a minivan.most cops have superiority complexes i again would like to say most cops, they pull you over look at you like your felon and say how lucky you are that you didnt kill anyone.screw that ive always had that second thought to just crack that throttle and leave that cop in the dust but i am a good citizen so i will just keep paying my taxes and pull right over for the law.

hey 05tribal maybe you could put some lights on your bike and chase me at a track so i could fullfill my second thoughts.

Old 05-17-2006, 12:25 AM

ORIGINAL: joker

. they need better things to do like go be an officer in L.A. crack down on gangs or drug dealers or pull over the people with like 6 kids jumping around in a minivan.most cops have superiority complexes i again would like to say most cops, they pull you over look at you like your felon

Writing tickets save lives, that what police officers do. And as far as treating people like felons, when they stop you they don't know who you are. Every time they get out of that car they could be making they're last traffic stop. They don't know if you're dudley do-right Mr. Nice biker or if you're hiding a 44 magnum under your jacket waiting to kill them. And most cops don't have superiority complexes, they talk to you like that because they're trained to, a controlling voice helps control the situation.

Old 05-17-2006, 12:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know what all the cops that have pulled me over have always been a-holes i wear full gear and always nice to them and pull right over when the lights come on. they lecture the crap out of me about motorcycles like they know everything. i been written tickets for 6 over or liscence plate light being out its pathetic. they need better things to do like go be an officer in L.A. crack down on gangs or drug dealers or pull over the people with like 6 kids jumping around in a minivan.most cops have superiority complexes i again would like to say most cops, they pull you over look at you like your felon and say how lucky you are that you didnt kill anyone.screw that ive always had that second thought to just crack that throttle and leave that cop in the dust but i am a good citizen so i will just keep paying my taxes and pull right over for the law.

Damn Joker, how many times have you been pulled over on your bike to even be able to make a statement like that? It sounds like you are need to inverse or flip your style of riding. Ride conservatively most of the time and "get wild" every once in a while instead of the other way around.

Believe me when I say most cops do not have superiority complexes. I think the “10 percent rule” is being proven here. You know, 10% of the officers do things that make the other 90% look bad. Same thing when it comes to motorcycle riders when someone sees a couple of squids splitting lanes doing wheelies and makes a lasting impression about “all” bike riders. And that same person won’t ever notice when they pass 98 sport bike riders cruising along doing the speed limit on 98 separate occasions. How many times have you heard some one say out of the blue, "You know what, I just got pulled over for speeding and the cop was so cool he gave me warning"? I bet you most often hear someone volunteer how some a$$ ho!e cop pulled them over for doing 5 over and gave them a ticket. That person usually forgets to tell you they had an attitude and were in a school zone or residential area. Also who knows if the area they got stopped in has been a problem getting complaints from the public crying out for the police to do something about it?

Old 05-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey 05tribal maybe you could put some lights on your bike and chase me at a track so i could fullfill my second thoughts.
Joker, I will be at Mid-Ohio on June 5 & 6 but I don't think they allow emergency lights on the bikes. If they did and you were there I would be only chasing you for maybe a lap or two then I would pass your *** and you will be chasing me. LOL.

Old 05-17-2006, 02:40 AM

05 tribal hows the riding in ohio? i am surprised the weather doesnt keep you indoors most of the year. how about you come out to a state that has real riding like Arizona and meet me at firebird raceway. we will see who chases who.

oh yeah hope there is no hard fealings just had a run of bad luck on the ol bike.

Quick Reply: 06 CBR1000RR & the cops last night