CBRF Decals

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

WTF ?- we have a war over a bunch of ****ing STICKERS ???- GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZUS

Am I pissed off ?
Damn right !

Last edited by Shadow; 05-11-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this all some sort of bad joke? Who pissed in you guys' Cheerios?

Anyway, the people who don't want stickers now...if you paid for them you're getting them. If you don't want them, throw them away when they arrive...matters not to me. I have no idea what everyone got so uptight about...none of this has anything to do with me. Hell, I didn't even do that graphical page, the other guy did.

Also, I ordered many more than were actually paid for, so if this gets locked because a bunch of whiners can't keep their pants on over a ****ing sticker, just PM me if you want some, as I'm sure I'll have them on hand.

I can't believe that a moderator of this site would jump on the "waah waah I dont' want my stickers either" bandwagon. Nice work...I'm sure many people will now come out of the woodwork wanting to spend their own time and money on fun stuff for the folks here. What's next, people won't want to go on the trip to The Gap this spring because the guy who organized that also did the stickers everybody got so pissy about? Way to go re: fostering a fun spirit around here.

Yikes. I'm so glad I put this effort into getting stickers made.

(not really)

Last edited by dietDrThunder; 03-13-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
and BTW .... I do not want my stickers now either ...all this silly chit over a simple page ...
Please send my $22.oo to Kelly as an offering for his trouble ...
I will run my own dam stickers up ...

BTW this is my favorite. I spent much time and some of my own money to do the stickers, and because someone who had nothing to do with me or the fact that I got stickers made does a page with graphical links to Paypal instead of URLs, now you'd rather stick me with stickers. That's awesome.

How does that even make sense? I didn't suggest the store, make the store, know about the store, or ever get one order through the store. I had nothing to do with it in any way. All I did was take the initiative and spend the money to actually _get_ some stickers, which hadn't happened before as far as I can tell.

You're welcome.

Old 03-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not your fault Dave.....................
The whole thing caught me at a bad time.
Believe it or not I actually have a life away from CBRF.
I do however stay with my original comment about bickering like kids - ridiculous.
I'll stay with my original order.
Thanks for the effort.
However, I think we should have looked into the design a bit more. I'm as much as fault as everyone else - maybe too keen and tired of waiting.

Last edited by Shadow; 03-13-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hell no, Dave. I don't think anyone has a prob with you at all, bud. You didn't do a dam thing wrong, and I appreciate your help.
The whole thing just kinda got out of hand, and I think people may have overreacted a tad.
Hell, I've got no problem with Kelly, either. I think his links had to go, but otherwise he seems like a hell of a decent guy who did a nice job helping us out with the sticker design.
I think him running off was kinda silly, but that's totally up to him.

As far as the trip is concerned, though, I have news for you. I'm gonna be down there anyway, no matter what you do.
Hell, I don't care if I have to make the trip alone.... with red CBRF stickers covering my bike.....I'm gonna ****en be there.

Last edited by kilgoretrout; 03-13-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:33 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

DOC , just send my fn decals .........never seen such a load of codswallop in my
life .......this chit is ridiculous , and Kelley ..........Dude chill pill .......what the hell
is it really worth duckin' out over .........I SAY NO.......man you helped out great and
WE all know that !!!

I'll take Classic's stickers too cuz he'z a wicked man with a scanner , he's baaaaaaa aaaad

Come on men ..........leave it right there brothers

Last edited by Sprock; 03-13-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sprock
DOC , just send my fn decals .........never seen such a load of codswallop in my
life .......this chit is ridiculous , and Kelley ..........Dude chill pill .......what the hell
is it really worth duckin' out over .........I SAY NO

I'll take Classic's stickers too cuz he'z a wicked man with a scanner

Come on men ..........leave it right there brothers
I'm not sure what codswallop is, but it sounds right

I have no idea what bizarre vortex of who-knows-what this got sucked down in the few days I was away, but..wow.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dietDrThunder
I'm not sure what codswallop is, but it sounds right

I have no idea what bizarre vortex of who-knows-what this got sucked down in the few days I was away, but..wow.

Simple .......... all I heard was a buncha "TARZAN" yells

But there are rules too........relative to just how things are ..........something we
all have to work with at all times ........and the smarter ones make it work period !

So carry on Doc bearing that in mind

CODSWALLOP : a definition

Oh and in all seriousness

Thanks Dave & Kelley .........one more time !

&

***** in summary of all my recent posts on the subject

my quote du jour on the matter reads thus

"Shut the **** up ..........Next"

Last edited by Sprock; 03-13-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Quick Reply: CBRF Decals