CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

CBR Mistress

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 09:03 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CBR Mistress

Hi guys ,
As you may or may not know , I'm new to the CBR and to biking in general. So I've been going out on the bike at every opportunity , because I LIKE IT[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif] and 'cos I need to get some miles under my belt!!!!(great excuse)[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]. So I tell the wife I'm goin out on the bike (again 3rd time that day) and she asks me with a completely straight face ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR!![sm=laughat.gif]. Don't get me wrong she's very understanding and even stumped up some of the cash for my new toy , but MAN did that make me LAUGH

P.S. We been havin some uncharacteristic winter weather here in Brighton . I hope you guys in OZ appreciate how lucky you are (from a jealouse whinging pom)[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-20-2008, 09:24 PM
November 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CBR Mistress

Ha,ha dont think its all Sunshine here 365 days a year.......My part of Oz ,deal with Ice,Snow in the winter months,Kangaroos on a daily basis.
Have you plans to cruise around Cornwall?

Old 11-21-2008, 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: cbrsixpack

Ha,ha dont think its all Sunshine here 365 days a year.......My part of Oz ,deal with Ice,Snow in the winter months,Kangaroos on a daily basis.
Have you plans to cruise around Cornwall?

Yeah I'd love to go down , maybe in the summer , but I've always wanted to go all around the coast , england , scotland , wales ect so maybe one day I'll combine it or use devon and cornwall as a dry run? Say Hi to Skippy for me!!

Old 11-21-2008, 08:27 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Yer , I think the problems that we have with our women being jealous is all too common

I recon if my ride had ***** and could scratch my back , my misses might then be very worried mate..

Gee its nice to actually hear someone mention Aussie weather in a positive way..
Every time I open my mouth in here, I get ...yer yer yer...we are sick and tired of hearing about how great the dam weather is down under ..
I put up pics of warm sunny days at the beach here where I live and get very little or not one comment usually.... I feel like its a crime to live in a nice all year round climate

As CBRsix said ... it does get chilly in parts at certain times of the year here, but I suppose it is better than being snowed in for months like some in the USA

anyway mate , it is great to hear that you are having fun with your new toy and that the weather is being kind to you ..

you take it easy and remember to say hi to your good sport of a misses from me ..ok

Hey there Classic , don't worry about it mate we're just jealouse , if I could swing it I'd be there in a flash! Been to OZ many times and its a fantastic part of the world. You enjoy the weather and the riding mate[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wait untill you take your wife for a ride. Then she will understand the love affair. My wifethings riding on a bike is one of the greatest things to do in life. She loves speed and curves. God bless my wife.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I bought my wife a CB750C, as the GSX1100 I had just finished was a bit too tall for her.
Now all I hear is the sound of her Kerker 4 into 1 disappearing down the road........!!
It's all good, she likes riding in the suburbs, and I like the long hauls, but we often ride to breakfast on the bikes on a Sunday morning.

Old 11-22-2008, 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: bruiserc

Wait untill you take your wife for a ride. Then she will understand the love affair. My wifethings riding on a bike is one of the greatest things to do in life. She loves speed and curves. God bless my wife.

Don't worry mate she's already been on the back , that was partly the reason why she stumped up some of the cash so she could ride pillionso no problems in that department