CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

1993 Front wheel Questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 1993 Front wheel Questions

Ah, I see there IS a sense of humour in Philly after all.....Yeah, I guess you could call Pinetown a country town, compared to Philly - we only have 3 million people living in and around....So, the Eagles, like my boyhood, is/are no more....pity on both counts, unless, once again levity is subtle, and they had a bad season ?......If so, good one ! As for Route 66 or the Will Rogers Highway, it was still there in the main, a group of my Norwegian friends rode it year before last.
And yes, I guess I'm an old fart - you don't get to become a judge as a youngster, despite the youngsters claims that they know everything....which is why we should employ them all before they turn 20..... I don't know what the Penguins fans will have to say to you after your "jibe".... if we don't hear from you we'll know.....

Old 05-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bandwagon followers of ANY sport is just girly-wrong. Either you like it or you dont. And if you dont know who Sidney Crosby being from Pennsylvaniais you definitly should be following the sport at anyway. I've visited Pennsylvania on several occasions and found it to be very conservative towards visitors. Beautiful place to visit though.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gill, you take me much too seriously. Geez, Shadow slams me for not having a sense of humor and then you give it to me for showing that I do. But yes, you're right, I don't like hockey. I know those are fighting words to many Canadians, and if the NHL were to start suspending guys for throwing a punch, like virtually every other sport that I'm aware of (boxing excepted- and I don't much like that as well), then I might change my mind. I do like to party though, and if the Flyers were to win the cup, this town will break into one big one. Hence, if the Flyers make the finals, I'll be rootin' for them just for the parties sake.
As far as Philadelphians being conservative to visitors, I'm generally conservative towards everyone, regardless of where they're from. As to being conservative towards Canadians, all I can say is that I briefly dated a lady who moved here from Halifax and who grew up in St. Johns, and it seemed to me that the guys around here were VERY liberal towards her.
Anyhow, what was the original topic of this thread anyway?

Old 05-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So Gill likes hockey, Paco doesn't , and I quite frankly don't give a **** either way........
I get slammed for joking, Paco chirps about Philly, Gill gives it back about sport, and I don't think any one else gives a damn.......
Now, having summed all this up, the original question concerned the spacers on the rotors of a 93 Hurricane, which seems to have been asked and answered WAY BACK.
Let's find something else to do.......on a farm in Philly where they bash penguins , play hockey and eat strange cheese dishes at 2AM, and are liberal to Canuck ladies, with all the South Africans cheering them on.......