600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the older 600 models.

would like to know

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would like to know

i have a 1990 honda hurricane and was wondering if you can put newer model farrings on it do thay make somthing like that are there any newer bikes that will innerchange with it like wider back tire or newer model farrings if so would like to know thanx.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Default RE: would like to know

You can put any bodywork on the hurricane you want. You just have to make the proper mounts for the bodywork you decide to go with on you F1. Meaning drilling holes to mount the fairings, mounting a new stay and making brackets to hold the seat as such in a tail swap. Its not that hard really. Look at this and other forums and you will see older model bikes with late model fairing on them. Some of them look so great you have to take a second look and see that its another bike in sheeps clothing.

Old 04-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: would like to know

its possible, but the work WILL NOT already be done. you are looking for a buy the fairing and put them on. not the case. as Valkyie said, anything will fit, but how much time and effort are you willing to invest to make it work.

Old 09-10-2011, 02:19 PM

i just purchased in 03 600rr fairing kit and am installing on my 89 cane six hundred i will post as i go to answer all these ?????? brackets werk better than zipties is my new moto