600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

NEW Arata slip on matte black for 2005 CBR600RR

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Arata slip on matte black for 2005 CBR600RR

Hey everyone,

I am thinking of getting either the new Arata matte black slip on for 05' or the yoshimura rs-5 slip on exhaust for my new silver and black cbr600rr. Now finding pictures or reviews of such a new product is not easy! If anyone has any pictures of this new pipe on the bike and even better a sound clip would be awesome!. I have heard that Arata in general are a really loud pipe? Is that true that it might be that much louder then the yoshi? Please share your experiences and thoughts. Only considering these two exhausts though no others.. It will be one or the other!

Thanks

Old 03-29-2006, 03:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW Arata slip on matte black for 2005 CBR600RR

Hey bro, go with the Arata. I searched for pipes for a while and eventually settled on the best.......ARATA. Looks way better then the Yosh and is leaps and bounds ahead as far as quality and performance. When I got mine last Oct. they didn't have the black version so I have the silver Ti. Sound is perfect as far as I'm concerned. Nice and mellow growl at idle with a nice scream on top though not overly annoying raspy. Course I do have it on my Repsol1000rr so the tone is deeper. I have a bunch of pics in the "sights and sounds" section under "pictures" if you want to see it up close.