600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

mods and stuff

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mods and stuff

Ok just got it a few weeks ago and i want to put a slip on exhust thats good and neon lights and an alarm any suggestions and does anyone in here know of any place to trick out your motorcycle in tucson arizona i am looking for a place can anyone help? [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 11-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Default RE: mods and stuff

the exhaust you have so many choices, the best imho are the arrow, the akrapovic and the yoshi rs-5

neon lights from any good motor factors but the paint job i have no idea as i'm in scotland

Good luck tricking it up..

Coops

Old 11-08-2005, 07:45 PM

hey bro im in tucson, you can go to tucson cycle and ski to get the stuff you want and we can put it all on to if you want (i work there hence the "we"). for the slip on it all depends on what you what, lots o choices and we can get pretty much anything. scorpio makes a real good bike alarm but its pricey. as far as the neons i dont know if we can get them at all, i would have to look. if your looking for real custom stuff then try sparks cycle, they do some custom work i think.

Old 11-11-2005, 02:09 AM

ORIGINAL: chillin

hey bro im in tucson, you can go to tucson cycle and ski to get the stuff you want and we can put it all on to if you want (i work there hence the "we"). for the slip on it all depends on what you what, lots o choices and we can get pretty much anything. scorpio makes a real good bike alarm but its pricey. as far as the neons i dont know if we can get them at all, i would have to look. if your looking for real custom stuff then try sparks cycle, they do some custom work i think.
thanks i keep you in mind

Old 12-17-2005, 06:15 AM

yeah!! your own garage... their is so much you can do that nobody else would do to your bike..listen il share a little somthing.. "Intake" remove both resovoures from the ram air parts, left and right,, the bottom two pieces..block um off with somthing. get creative. then internaly". remove gas tank cover, then unsrew the intake box when open you should be able see the throthel bodies. now on the inside top of the lid you should see two inlets desighed to slow air flow down... the easly snap off.. get rid of it.. you dont need it..i will put up pix real soon..dont start antil i do.. i have more inportant information,.

Old 12-17-2005, 05:23 PM

here!! go to The Topic "intake and ram air mod"

Old 12-18-2005, 01:25 AM

There are all kinds of LED kits online for bikes, just do a search. Good Luck