600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Few Questions About Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Few Questions About Nitrous

Dude hasn't been on the site since he posted this thread. I think we scared him away.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:57 AM

Good, if we didnt scare away every other member this forum would be flooded with nitrous squirting turbo bound squids.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:30 PM

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

Good, if we didnt scare away every other member this forum would be flooded with nitrous squirting turbo bound squids.

hahaha

Old 05-24-2007, 07:23 PM

ur all full of **** let him do what he wants instead of putting him down... its not ur money hes spending so who care!!! the hole point for this website is to help people out!!

Old 05-24-2007, 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: maxwell139

ur all full of **** let him do what he wants instead of putting him down... its not ur money hes spending so who care!!! the hole point for this website is to help people out!!
Dude wanted to put NOS into a stock motor with out upgrading anything. Us telling him not to do it is saving him money, aka (helping himout). I'm not putting him down just letting him know he will blow something in that engine if he shoots NOS, with out upgrading.

You want to shoot NOS in a stock motor too? Let me know I'll help you out. Dont come bitchin to me when you blow a head gasket, piston ring, throw a rod, ect...

Old 05-25-2007, 12:50 AM

Screw the nos. I just wear a jet pack on my back. Yeah, don't worry, I also installed a seat belt. And you guys were about to go on about me being a squid. Safety first!

Old 05-25-2007, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: KS67456

Screw the nos. I just wear a jet pack on my back. Yeah, don't worry, I also installed a seat belt. And you guys were about to go on about me being a squid. Safety first!
Haha

Old 05-25-2007, 09:50 PM

I have run NOS on my previous car Ford Probe GT, and on my current 944. All nitrous does is add additional oxygen into your combustion chamber. Same as installing a aftermarket air filter, exhaust, velocity stacks, whatever. You can run on a stock motor with out blowing anything up (in moderation). The issue with nitrous is more to do with extra load everything else has to cope with. Only retards that do not know about Air/Fuel will blow their rings, pistons, etc., This guy may be one of those people who knows. But it is really annoying when people who dont know about nitrous say "You will blow your $#@* up if you run nitrous." You can do the same thing if you run a bad map on your PC3.

Old 05-26-2007, 05:20 AM

guys....you don't have to adjust your bike in anyway to put NOS on it. To put NOS on your bike all you have to do is sell your current bike and get an F4i. Everybody puts NOS on their F4i's. Check out ddaren's NOS:

You HAVE to put NOS on your bike. You're not cool until ya do it

Old 05-29-2007, 10:18 PM

This coming from the guy who has been asking for a year how to turbo. If you can ride a new 600 for all it's worth then by all means, turbo, nitrous, supercharge and put jet fuel in it. Any way you look at it, it's a lot of money to take off like an idiot (since we are talking street riding by the inexperienced)and crash into a guardrail.

Quick Reply: Few Questions About Nitrous