1000 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 1000 models.

oem harness stuff-couplers,terminals etc

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oem harness stuff-couplers,terminals etc

does anyone know of a source for oem harness terminals, couplers etc. i have searched this forum and been to the dealer without much success. honda hasnt made it easy as they dont give these components part numbers, at least on the fiche i have seen. the k&l catalog has many options. i am just not sure of which one, or if there is one. in particular i would like to match the 4pin(male/black) from the tail/stop and the 3pin(male/white) from the lisc/left/right turn signal so that my fender eliminator will install so-super-sweetly. i could solder, splice, hack , slash. have done so in the past and may have to again. this time i would prefer not to.
cheers

Old 09-10-2009, 09:03 PM

i have some progress to report. the sub-harness for the plate/turn signal is honda part number 32108-mfl-000 my dealer had it listed for $17.64 and it was back-ordered. i found one on e-bay for $19.99 shipped. recieved it in a day as the guy is only one state away. this still leaves me with out the brake/tail light connector. so far, it seems i will have to buy the whole brake/tail light just to get the connector. maybe someone has a bad light with a good connector? i wish

Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 PM

That's a rough one. Given your prowess, I'd personally reccomend just buying your own aftermarket from Digikey or wherever. Just buy a bunch of coupler connectors that have the number of pins and gauges you need.