CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   West (https://cbrforum.com/forum/west-60/)
-   -   New date for So cal meet (https://cbrforum.com/forum/west-60/new-date-so-cal-meet-87256/)

JOECBR600F4i 03-07-2009 01:28 AM

Have fun fellas. Heading to New York tomorrow night so not making this one. Look forward to another one in the future.

city worker 03-07-2009 08:32 AM

Partytime posted up he and some his freinds should be there :)

Originally Posted by natgeo (Post 753847)
Haha, I just need some confirmation so I'm not like the only one there with like 50 harleys/cruisers over there looking at me like WTF.

For the people who are going, PM me digits so we can communicate.

Yea thanks. this is totally "unfortunate" timing can't beleive I waited this long and I get sick (I really tryed to hang, shoulda went to the Doc when it started) :mad: totally blows.....If you guys all still like each other after this we'll go for another in April :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by joe325 (Post 753851)
yeah thats unfortunate city.... i'll still be going up there even if im the only one, just want to ride...

joe325 03-07-2009 09:47 AM

yes, riding season is creeping upon us. i plan on doing alot of riding this season. i will post up a few days before i go for a ride inviting who ever would like to come.

well as for right now, im about to get suited and head down to the canyon. hope everyone still does a ride today...

natgeo 03-07-2009 10:16 AM

Alright, I'll be heading on out any minute now, I'm with an black R6, yellow rr, and myself a white rr.

So how do we all know whos who over there?

city worker 03-07-2009 10:50 AM

Here are the instructions by partytime

Originally Posted by partytime (Post 751627)
Good point. Cooks is at the intersection of Santiago Canyon and Live Oak. You cannot miss the place. It will be packed with bikes of every make but mostly Harvey Ablesons so I suggest we park about 100' up the road on Live Oak. There is a dirt parking lot back there. Turn around and park under the telephone poles along Live Oak.

natgeo 03-07-2009 04:54 PM

Well, just got back, too bad I didn't meet all of you. I only met partytime. Went to Ortega afterwards.

city worker 03-07-2009 04:57 PM

How many total from here ?

joe325 03-07-2009 06:13 PM

i left around ten this morning and went to ortega instead of santiago. there was some road work going on which wasnt too bad, it was wide open after the road work.

partytime 03-07-2009 09:26 PM

So my buddies and I got there about 11:30. We got slowed by what we thought was a funeral procession for a Harley rider. There had to be close to a hundred riders heading down the 91. Good thing we slowed down to show respect as the CHP was out in force.

There were 6 of us but I was the only one in our group from the forums.
1 CBR1K, mine
2 GSXr 750s
4 Harleys

Introduced myself to natgeo and his riding buddies but they took off for Ortega before I could get any pics.

Lets start planning the next one...

city worker 03-08-2009 10:03 AM

Sounds like it kinda went off huh ? and the young'ins headed off for Ortega ? sounds like a familly get together :D I get all the twistys I need here, fortunitly I can ride thru 35 miles of em before I'm off the hill so sometimes the freeways are kinda nice to just cruise ;)....oh well on to Aprils GT !!