West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

May, So Cal Get together

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's get this going. Its May already!!!

Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 AM

how about the 23rd or 24th???? is that enough time for everyone to get time off work??? im thinking we could meet up at ortega hwy then cruise ortega then head down the 15 to palomar mtn. i rode palomar for the first time saturday and i am in love!!!

so meet up at the ortega hwy 76 station on the 23rd or 24th????

Old 05-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

That is a long weekend too. I do not have anything planned for Sunday as the wife has church commitments.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:56 AM

is this something that anyone is interested in doing? i will be doing it regardless if anyone else comes, but it is alot more fun and more safe to do a ride like this with others.
Who is coming?

Sunday may 24th Ortega hwy & Palomar mtn
1-joe325

Old 05-13-2009, 09:55 PM

Long ride for me, but should be able to pull it off.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:15 PM

its a pretty long ride but very fun.

i was only able to get sunday the 24th off, so that will be the day for me.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:47 PM

Can not make it on the 24th. Forgot about a previous engagement to take the TRX450r out to Gorman with some buddies. May trade her in on another street bike after this trip so one last possible ride is due.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:32 AM

Let you guys know Im still around just been a busy month. Lost one of our chihuahuas and trips to the river, memoriol weekend Im tied up too. I'll have to look to june for a weekend.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by city worker
Lost one of our chihuahuas and trips to the river
Sorry to hear about losing your pup. That sucks.

I found this and it brought me to tears.

Take care buddy,
Mike

Man and best friend meet again in the great beyond

Rainbow Bridge

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth.Its is call the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors.Just this side of the bridge there is a landof meadows,hills and green valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies,the pet goes to this place.There is alway food and water and warm spring weather.The old and frail animals are young again.Those who are maimed are made whole again.They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing.They are not with their special person who loved them on earth.So,each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up.The nose twitches!The ears are up!The eyes are staring!And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen,And when you and you special friend meet,you take him or her in your arms and embrace.Your face is kissed again and again,and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together,never again to be separated.

Author Unkown

Old 05-30-2009, 08:39 AM

Thanks mike appreciate that (kinda got a tear there) the story is that my wife lost him while walking our other 3 dogs(walking all 4 at the same time) 2 chihuahuas 1 shepard mix and our lab. The little one bolted from her after she droped the leashs of all 4 cause of 2 dogs runnin up from the lake, she was tryin to avoid a dog fight so she thought by controlling the other dogs and keeping them (the loose dogs) away from ours she was doing good. Well the little one bolted for the truck which was over a 1/4 mile back down the bike path, a couple of people noticed him dragging a leash and tryed to catch him but he bolted again up towards the highway and towards the Discovery center parking lot and that was the last anyone has seen him. We looked all that day we put up signs for lost dog we did everything to find him, that was 30 days ago and nothing so I figuerd somebody picked him up and they have a free pur bred chihuahua or.....something else found him. So thats the story in a nut shell.