Track Days & Riding Schools This section is for the announcement of open track days and educational riding school events.

Ha ha, they think it's cool

Old 01-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ha ha, they think it's cool

http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?s...86&t=49491
From a Gixxer board. Its a video of a guy backing it into the turns. They think it's cool, but in reality this guy is sloppy and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near him.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ha ha, they think it's cool

Yup. That's the smacktard that would punt you off the track trying to impress his friends.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looked stupid as hell to me not mad skills :lol: Hes lucky the bike didnt buck his lameass into the cameraman lol

Old 02-07-2008, 12:34 AM

That's Mitchell Pierce, and he's actually a pretty damn good rider. He's fast at Pacific Raceways, think he runs around a 1:28-1:29, when most racers won't get below a 1:33. He also ran at the final AMA round at Laguna Seca, finished 17th in superstock out of the 27 riders that qualified for the race.

At the Seattle 100 he was doing the same thing around the pro ama riders and they were comfortable enough to ride next to him, so he must not be THAT bad lol.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:44 AM

You get a little worked up about someone backing it in?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&plindex=2

I dont know......this boy is KNOWN for that **** and I wouldnt hesitate to ride with him nor is he what I would call sloppy!! Looks like they are in control pretty damn good to me.
It's not the fastest way around for sure......but to be able to control it........it sure takes skills to keep the highside from biting your ***.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:23 PM

Hayden is my man. Love Super Motard. But that kind riding is expected. I would never even consider trying to ride with him cuz I would be left in the dust.

Never said the guy was unskilled. He was showing off for his buddy holding camara. When I go to a track day I'm there to have fun and improve my skills as a rider. I want to ride with guys that are predictable.

I don't mind some competition, but within reason. I'm not trying to keep a sponser or win a title. He very well be a great rider, but if he is going to risk an asphalt sandwich to impress people, I'd rather keep my distance. But then again I might be taking it out of context. I only saw the guy ride for a few min.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:15 PM

Eh, at the Seattle 100 you had Danny Eslick on a supermoto bike sliding the hell outta the bike, each timetime I saw him do that I thought he was gonna lowside. Then you had Ben Spies backing in a stock gixxer 1000 while waving to the crowd...and this was all done at basically any other track day around other "normal" riders, and they had riders to either side of them at times.

I don't know, I think when you get to a certain level, track days really don't apply if you're trying to improve, there's too much damn traffic, especially if your laptimes are say 5-10 seconds faster than a lot of guys...gotta find a way to have fun somehow.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:15 AM

yea...see your point.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:36 PM

I'm sorry but what is backing?

Old 04-17-2008, 10:31 PM

^where the rear tire drifts out

if he was by someone, than i wud give him ****, but since hes all alone too each his own... i wudnt do it even if i could.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ha ha, they think it's cool