SuperbikeStore.Net Parts and Accessories for sport riders, street or track. We are a growing family business started by our love for the sport. We will offer the best possible customer service on a personal level for our friends and fellow riders!

Hello from SuperbikeStore.Net

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from SuperbikeStore.Net

Hello,
I just wanted to say hello and introduce our new business to everyone on the forum. I've been a member on this forum for a couple of years, but have not posted much in the past. Me and my wife both ride 07 600RR's and enjoy sport riding very much. I have spent a lot of time on 600rr.net and VFRdiscussion.com as well.

This past fall we started a new website SuperbikeStore.Net, so that we could turn our love for bikes into a small business. I'm a regular rider, like to do track days, Sunday rides through the twisties, etc.. I intend on being a much more active member here on cbrforum and would like to be your go to guy for parts and eventually gear as well.

We have big plans as a business and we are growing quickly. We are adding products to our catalog daily and have many products available that we just haven't been able to get into the catalog. Once things settle a bit I would like to offer cbrforum member specials as well as prizes and giveaways.

Some of the product lines that we currently have are: Galfer, Pazzo, E-Racings, Sharkskinz, Puig, Shogun, Proton flushmounts, Pipercross Air filters, Marchesini forged wheels, Brembro brakes, Carrozzeria forged wheels, Driven Sprockets and power up kits and more.

We hope to have a lot more to offer in the coming months. Please post up and tell me what you would like to see and I'll do my best to get it.

Our intention is to offer the best personalized customer service possible and unbeatable prices. I will personally be available to everyone on this forum via email, forum or PM day and night.

Be aware that a lot of manufacturers have minimum advertised pricing guidelines so some of the products on our site will be set at that level. On some products it is possible for me to give special pricing to certain customers privately. Please contact me directly if you find any advertised price for less. Also some older bikes aren't put into the catalog you guys and gals with the cool retro sport bikes let me know if there is something you want in a product line that we carry!

I'm here to help my fellow riders and forum members get the best products without having to spend a fortune! Stay tuned as I am planning a cbrforum special for all forum members soon!

Eric

Feel free to contact me directly via email as well, eric @ superbikestore.net

Old 01-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Default RE: Hello from SuperbikeStore.Net

I just want to add that I ordered some parts from Eric and he was excellent in pricing and customer service. A+ rating.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:57 PM

Hey Eric,

I'm trying to find some carbon fiber body work for my '04 600RR, in particular the lowers and side seat covers. The only place I've seen them is oppracing.com but they only work if you buy the whole HRC set for almost 3 g's. If you can help me out, if you know of anywhere I can possibly get these pieces, PM me, please.

Also, do you have a mail-out catalog or it's online? I am looking for new riding gear plus upgrades for my new bike...and new tires also.

Old 02-24-2008, 09:07 PM

pm sent

Old 03-27-2008, 02:33 PM

I have been looking for bigger inserts for my extensions cant find anywhere.. I have yanashiki 4 to 6 extn.. I drag the bike and the bolts on the ext. cant hold the torqe of launching, they've allready bent on the drive side after about 10 passes.. 1998 cbr900rr I can find inserts for suzuki and yamaha but nothing for honda extensions.. If you have any suggestions or know of somewhere i could order some I would appreciate any help Thanks Mark

[IMG]local://upfiles/24327/0BAB40EDAB6542B8BF5326E1E8A03292.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-12-2008, 01:58 PM

i have a 99 f4 and i desperatly need both front rotors. do you carry them? how much? thanks

Old 04-13-2008, 12:15 AM

Can you get me some Derlin frame sliders with the carbon fiber look, to fit a 98 900RR? If so PM me and I will send ya the money. Thanks

Old 10-18-2008, 09:06 PM

[hr]HEY ERIC
I AM LOOKING FOR A HEADER FOR A 1993 CBR900RR CAN YOU HELP ME AND IF SO HOW MUCH?

Old 10-19-2008, 08:29 PM

Eric is no longer a sponsor on this forum, so he may or may not get your message. However, I will tell you he does not carry stock OEM parts. He deals mostly in aftermarket and racing accesories