Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Wheelie lowered F3

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheelie lowered F3

Hey guys im not new to wheelies ive been doin them on quads and dirtbikes for years and had a share on few sportbikes but the F3 i jus got is lowered from the previous owner. Is there any easy way to get it up besides gunning it and pulling? I only like clutching it up but wen i try back tire just spins so wats the best way? thanks

Old 05-05-2009, 10:39 PM

you sure the tire just "spins"? maybe if ur stuntin on gravel.. you need a new clutch

Old 05-05-2009, 11:08 PM

positive it spins it just cuts loose as soon as i pop it..nope on regular road ive tried plenty of times..clutch is fine wat do u think the problem wit that would be? the only way is if i pop it and pull up real hard it sucks

Old 05-06-2009, 02:31 PM

well if u realllyy wanna stunt and dont mind loosing some top speed then get a sprocket. it'll help a shyt-load! say if you're riding a 600..the sprocket will make it feel like ur riding a 1000. THAT much torque. and that much easier for it to come up.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know how you're spinning the rear.. if you're giving it enough juice it should go up no prob. I have an F3 with a stock ride but I can't imagine losing traction before getting the front end up unless i'm on gravel or grass.. Seems like we're missing some info here.. I don't think it being lowered would make that much difference, maybe if it was stretched..

Old 05-10-2009, 12:53 AM

My tire would spin before I got a new one, give a little bounce when you dump the clutch to get more pressure on the back tire to help it grip, or get a new rear tire. I went with the second option after trying to ride with a ****ty tire for a few months, huge improvement.

your ride height is probably part of the problem as well. the lowered center of gravity makes the bike less wheelie prone.

Its probably one of those cases where yes, the bike definitely can wheelie. but for someone who is learning its going to cause more frustration then its worth because it will do burn outs, then one attempt will randomly grip and scare the **** out of you when the bike finally does a wheelie.

the suggestion of gearing it down is completely unnecessary since the bike obviously has enough power to pick up the front wheel or over power the traction of the rear tire.

I say raise the bike back to stock height and get a decent rear tire. lowered bikes are stupid anyways and turn like crap.

Old 05-10-2009, 08:57 PM

No the stock tire spins cause of too much pressure. You gotta remember that air expands as it gets hot in the tire. I know of a couple people who were spinning instead of it coming up. Just drop a few pounds out of the rear, and it will come up MUCH easier. My F4i has been lowered since I got it, and I have no problem bringing it up. But make sure you forks are in good working order, when mine went bad I came down off a wheelie and since it was lowered I broke off my front fender. Good luck

Last edited by Adrjunkie; 05-10-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gville George
I say raise the bike back to stock height and get a decent rear tire. lowered bikes are stupid anyways and turn like crap.
Agreed. Not much point to a lowered bike unless you're 5'. Lowered bikes help me pick out the noobs/posers.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:06 AM

The bike is lowered in the rear only, and NOT in the front.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:03 PM

im guessing you have cheap tires .. make sure your tires are warmed up and that should help you a bunch . cheap tires can take a little while to warm up so if you want just do a small burnout to warm the tire up.. hope this helps my rr use to spin when i clutched her up after throwing on some pilot powers problems were gone .

Quick Reply: Wheelie lowered F3