Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

what ya working on?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Err
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what ya working on?

so what severyone working on right now?

i'm working on stoppies now, they're so much fun. i should be rolling them by the end of the week. i actually just started learning/attempting them last night. so much fun.....

highchairs and spreaders are gonna be on the table next week. still gotta smooth out the throttle hand a little bit....

so post up what you're working on, lets get a little discussion going on around here....

[sm=violent053.gif]

Old 09-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Default RE: what ya working on?

ive got a o6 1krr and im working on clutching it up around 75mph, any help would be appreiated on what gear is best for it...

Old 09-07-2006, 08:04 PM

I clutch up my 929rr at 75/80 mph in 2nd gear, just takes more throttle to do it.
working on tank spreader wheelies.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:08 PM

in 2nd....i feel like ill loop it in 2nd if i clutch it.....can you do it in 3rd with a lot of throttle?? i always ride my bike in first even crusing at 45 or 50mph and the tach about 7 or 8..is that bad for it

Old 09-07-2006, 08:15 PM

Im workin on me recovery process, still can hardly walk, broke a hip............. lol

Old 09-07-2006, 08:45 PM

^^^^^^^ lol keep trying man took me 4 months to get out of the wheel chair just put some sliders on . working on clutching stand ups and rolling out some endos

Old 09-07-2006, 09:03 PM

Well I just got my tank dented so I have been working with spreaders and getting the ***** to give a highchair a try LOL Thinking about trying some endos, been pulling up to stop signs all the time and bringing the rear wheel up, so I might work with them some more. Trying to learn rear brake LOL Its getting closer to the time where I have to put it up for the winter so I'm workking on alot to get rid of the jitters so I'll be almost ready for everything else next spring. Thinking about taking a yoga class to get more flexable LOL my spreaders suck HAHA

Oh and I have been making a parts list of things that I want to upgrade this winter LOL

I need to go out and ride, too much thinking LOL

-Jesse-

Old 09-07-2006, 10:31 PM

in 2nd....i feel like ill loop it in 2nd if i clutch it.....can you do it in 3rd with a lot of throttle?? i always ride my bike in first even crusing at 45 or 50mph and the tach about 7 or 8..is that bad for it
Bad for it? I nail my rev limiter at least 5 or 6 times a day, I rap it up over redline evertime I ride, bike still runs great, the rev limiter keeps you from blowing the engine, pushing the bike to its limits is part of the fun of riding it. your rings and stuff are going to wear out faster, but oh well, just make sure you have your bike serviced at the recommended milage intervals. as for you wheelie question...
3rd gear has less throttle brake, and honestly you dont need it, it's just my opinion, some guys like 3rd, I prefer 2nd, I sometimes ride wheelies at around 120mph in 2nd gear, of course thats right at redline, I've found I can ride anywhere from roughly 45mph up to around 120mph wheelies in 2nd gear

Old 09-08-2006, 01:04 AM

I'm still working on learning to clutch my wheelies, Also been working on balance point since I'm comfortable doing rollons in 1st gear now so I can hit BP and working on the throttle adjustments. Abouyt clutching them up, does how much gas in the tank effect it clutching like it does doing rollons? If I have a full tank and try rollons I am much less consistant than if doing them with a 1/2 tank or less I notice.

Old 09-08-2006, 01:26 AM

Im tryin the whole 2nd gear stagered stand ups. It feels realy weird but ill get use to it.

Quick Reply: what ya working on?