Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

what can i do???

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what can i do???

hey you guys, i'm not a huge stunter but i love to try practicing so i do my sit down wheelies and little rollin endos and what not, and i got a great bike to play around with(07 600RR) but i really wanna step it up a lil bit. my last few good wheelies been really up there, and i guess theres a bank angle sensor or something, not actually sure what its called, but whatever it is just like cuts off everything to my bike then i'm kinda just chillin up in the air a few moments later i'll come down and it finally comes back to life sorta. what can i do to stop this? can i take that sensor thing out? or should i just leave the 07 on the ground and get an f4i or something lol

Old 12-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Default RE: what can i do???

www.stuntlife.com since it seems that no one wants to help you here.I am not fimiliar with the rr's so this is the best advice I can give you. ***little tip*** use the search feature at stuntlife,it will save you some flaming!

Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 AM

You can just remove the sensor and jump the two outside wires of the pigtail. This is what I have done on my F4i, and I believe that all Hondas use the same wiring setup. There should be three wires and the two outside ones should be Green and white if I remember right...anyways, just jump the outsidetwo with a solid wire and bend it back over the pigtail so that you can secure it good with black tape and/or zip-ties.

Old 12-19-2007, 08:18 AM

ORIGINAL: cd240sx

my last few good wheelies been really up there, and i guess theres a bank angle sensor or something, not actually sure what its called, but whatever it is just like cuts off everything to my bike then i'm kinda just chillin up in the air a few moments later i'll come down and it finally comes back to life sorta. what can i do to stop this? can i take that sensor thing out?
are you sure you arent hitting the rev limiter

Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 AM

(are you sure you arent hitting the rev limiter)

yea compton82 i thought about that, but i'm deffinitely not, last night i pulled it up let it down a lil bit so as to drop rpm's a lil then got it to slowly come back up (all same wheelie) & i was chillin in high rpm's but no bouncin of rev limiter then once i got too high in the air BAM! no fuel no nothing, its weird and really kinda unsettling when you're up that high & ya have no throttle lol
i've read about just re-wiring the honda's & they'll work perfectly but i haven't seen any1 do it on the new 600RR, they're a lot diff from the f4i's i'm not sure i trust that, i dunno what to do!

Old 12-19-2007, 11:24 AM

ORIGINAL: onewheelneil

www.stuntlife.com since it seems that no one wants to help you here.I am not fimiliar with the rr's so this is the best advice I can give you. ***little tip*** use the search feature at stuntlife,it will save you some flaming!
Yea no one on here want to help anyone! BS, maybe if you gave it a day or two someone will reply. Not everyone comes on here EVERYDAY to check post... There are LOTS of knowledgable people here and most will do anything they can to help...

Old 12-19-2007, 11:55 AM

Dude, check and see if the tip sensor unit is mounted in the front...maybe even on your headlight assy, and see if it has three wires like I mentioned. I figured it out on my own by testing the wires and then carefully jumping them to see if the pump would prime. Trial and error is sometimes the best way to go. I know that electrical can be scarry, but I doubt that you'll be melting wires in this simple of ****. Rip down the front end and see if I'm on the right track...if I'm wrong so be it, if I'm right, your problem will be solved!

Old 12-19-2007, 04:50 PM

What year did they start putting a front to back tip sensor on the Honda 600's? I've got an 05 RR and I haven't experienced this problem.

Old 12-19-2007, 09:08 PM

yea 1 of my buddy's has an 06 600RR & he doesn't have my problem either so it must've been added on the redesign for 07. go figure right? i'ma deff take a look @ that sensor see what i can do. appreciate the help so far northernfirepower

Old 12-20-2007, 08:17 AM

find somebody that really stunts alot and has the same bike and talk to them about that prob.