Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Thinking about getting one of these for beginner stunting

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thinking about getting one of these for beginner stunting

Stay away from that X18....I had one that i was gonna use for practice stunting. The video below will show what happens with those. The BP is next to nothing, so its either over or its under. Very easy to bust ur azz, and yes it will happen.......I bought a 110cc pit bike (manual clutch) and that biatch is a beast for practice stunting.....Save the money and buy a pit bike or an F4i.....I myself love my pitbike and it works great.....=-)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=18397207

Buy one of these....ALOT BETTER.....=-)
Name:  DSCN0454.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  58.3 KB

Name:  DSCN0456.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  75.0 KB

Old 08-22-2008, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: dannydooo

Where you live?
I live in Wisconsin

[quoteORIGINAL: Myspace
this is a private video
[/quote]

Old 08-22-2008, 08:41 PM

ReSpEcT: I just looked up pit bikes and them things is expensive. Are they atleast Jap made? Or are they Chinese like the X18? Where did you get yours? Any info greatly appreciated!
edit: Okay, they aren't expensive the first website that I found had rediculous prices. The X18 and a pit bike look to have the same wheel base. But I guess not so? Is the pit bike really that much easier to stunt?

Old 08-22-2008, 10:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Wants a CBR

ReSpEcT: I just looked up pit bikes and them things is expensive. Are they atleast Jap made? Or are they Chinese like the X18? Where did you get yours? Any info greatly appreciated!
edit: Okay, they aren't expensive the first website that I found had rediculous prices. The X18 and a pit bike look to have the same wheel base. But I guess not so? Is the pit bike really that much easier to stunt?
Go to the web page below and research the SSR and similiar bikes. The link below is exactly like mine. Everything is the same engine wise, height, weight, etc....Baically its a 110cc engine mounted on a CRF50 frame. Everything on the CRF50 fits this bike. Including the plastics and all the stunt parts from 50stunts. CRF50 is a semi gear and the 110cc is a true manual clutch. ALso has hydraulic disc brakes. SO you can put a true handbrake on the rear.........=-)

Trust me, get the pit bike over those X18 chinese made little pocket bike toys.......Ever since i got my pitbike i could have choked myself for even thinking of getting that other crap.....Busted my azz in that video, LMAO........=-)

http://www.x-offroad.com/index.php?l...detail&p=7

PS: My video link on my first post is no longer private...Everyone can watch me bust my azz on the X18 now, haha...=-)

Old 08-23-2008, 12:36 AM

Yeah, you busted yo ***, but it looks like you walked away from it!
I'm looking to only ride on the street, does it really matter if I get one with dirt or street tires?

Old 08-23-2008, 01:52 AM

yeah +1 to using a little cfr 50 or something over a pocket rocket....

but best would be to throw a cage on the f4 and rock that... if you can handle gettin some scratches....

Old 08-23-2008, 02:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Wants a CBR
Yeah, you busted yo ***, but it looks like you walked away from it!
I'm looking to only ride on the street, does it really matter if I get one with dirt or street tires?
HaHa yeah i busted my azz, but it was fun as hell. Not my first time 2 bust my ***. But i cant recall the ladt time i reached for the rear handbrake and it wasnt there, LMAO....If i would have had a rear hand brake on it, it wouldnt have tried 2 run from me (my stupid azz tried to catch up with it), LoL.....Anyways my 110cc i ride mostly street but i still have the nubby tires on it. Actually back tire is almost slick down the center from riding street so much. So you can buy some street tires for it if u like. They are like 10 bucks a piece, if that...Also remember you will need "tubes" for inside the tires. Since the wheels are spokes, ur gonna have to have tubes. Cant run a tubeless tire on a spoke wheel, unless u sylicone the spokes from inside the wheel lip (really not worth the hassel).....The 110cc just wheelies and controls soo much easier than that pocket chit. Plus the motards are in style now, so u know i like to have a minitard, haha....=-)

636 style
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=38374696

Chics dig the little 50cc, hehe
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=38375483

Old 08-24-2008, 07:50 PM

This looks pretty good.
http://www.ssrmotorsports.com/store/...roducts_id/155
No price, I know, but I've seen them go for $650 shipped at other places.
ReSpEcT: or anyone: What do you think?

Old 08-24-2008, 08:52 PM

That'll work.......But from my experience....I'd go 110cc, that 125cc can be more than a beginner would bargain for.....=-)

Heres some pics on my boys 125cc, much like the SSR u are looking at. Just remember this isnt our first attempts at stunting either, LoL....So the 1 handers look easy on the 125....But like i said, i like the 110cc....=-) Just my 2 cents

Old 08-24-2008, 11:29 PM

Yeah, I know it's got a little more power than the 110, but it's okay if I go down right? Cause they can handle it? I can handle going down, I'm just not sure if my F4i can.

Quick Reply: Thinking about getting one of these for beginner stunting