Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

telm me what you think

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default telm me what you think

hey guys id like some input on what you all think of this video

any tips of how to make it look better smoother or any input you wanna give me will greatly be appreciated

its only the second one i have made so its kinda poor quality

this was all done on a private road with no traffic we had permission from the owner and even had police watch us

im not in the video just filming this was before i got my bike

so lets get every bodys opinion

thannks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHkChTIPJR8

Old 08-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

You have to eliminate the camera shake, makes it very hard to watch. I think i would try backing away from the road a bit would maybe help some. Also the focus was not great either, many scenes were very blurry. Not sure how you set up but when i take i use the infinate distance focus setting. The action, editing, and music was pretty good, but the blur and shake made it hard to watch.

Hope thats not too harsh, but trying to be honest with ya.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:57 PM

no its not to harsh

constructive critisism is always welcome

yeah it was kinda hard to focus the camera since it was just a regular digital camera from walmart

i think a good tripod would probably help with the shaking and ill have to look into the infinate focus setting

thanks

Old 08-20-2009, 08:19 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a tri-pod will only be good for sideline shots, and when these guys learn how to ride BP and maybe do circles then you wont even use it

Old 08-20-2009, 08:53 PM

yeah a tripod would only help for sideline shots so what would you reccomend to get the shots more steady

Old 08-21-2009, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by dopey
yeah a tripod would only help for sideline shots so what would you reccomend to get the shots more steady
Getting the wheelies to balance point would mean the camera man wouldnt be having to turn so fast as the riders fly by and you would get much better shots. It all comes with practice. Always cover the rear brake and dont be doing any tank tricks unless you have a handbrake and the basic knowledge of how to use the brake to keep from looping.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:11 PM

yeah i can deff understand needing the hand brake but they just feel brave i dont no if you guys noticed it but look at there right leg during some of the stuff on the seat and none of em have hand brakes

Old 08-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I had a road like that.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:55 AM

it was nice until the zx12 looped out going like 60 flipped 5 times about 40 feet between impact points and at times i no the bike was higher in the air than i am tall so now there are chunks missing from the road it broke a chunk out of the block just totaled the whole bike but because he had at least some gear on (vest helmet) he jumped right up got a little rashed and was sore the next day

he said it was his ipod he got to into the song "im so hood"

we where all just glad we only took the bike back to his house in pieces and not him

Old 08-24-2009, 01:48 AM

I agree with the shake. Get a Tri-pod. Also, get some moving shots by either following on another bike and have the passenger film, or get a go-kart for the lower shots. Don't face the sun, it puts a glare on the screen.
The choice of music was awesome tho.
Just keep it up. Practice makes perfect.
Good work bro.