Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

tank

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tank

I'm at 45 mph, cruisin. I get bored and decide to sit on my seat, I'm in about 3rd gear at 6-7k rpms I ride it out, but when I jump back into the seat, the front (around the fors) expecially when the bike is in gear and is whinding down it feels like a loose front end thing coming from the shocks. I don't know but maybe it's the transmission trying to downshift without the clutch? Oh by the way when I slid down from a tank sit my right left hit the kill switch, so I had 12 leg around the bars and one leg standing on my rear brake by accident. hitting the kill switch and landing on the rear brake coming down from a tank sit is VERRY BAD AND I ALMOST BIT THE BULLET. Give me some advice so after I have the tank sit perfected , I want to learn High-chairs. Let me know plz

Old 08-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Default RE: tank

theres a few things in there i dont understand...go read back through that and fix the mistakes so it makes more sense...that will help us help you...

Old 08-26-2006, 01:06 AM

Wow I did not understand a bit of that. I think there were a lot of words missing.

Old 08-26-2006, 04:11 AM

nevermind I was braking too early slowing down 4 way lights. after I get off it I clutch it up, but the problem is. I can't hi chair it with a round tank. The bike gets shaky, also it might be my tires, they are edged more

Old 08-27-2006, 11:29 PM

ORIGINAL: ddvs

nevermind I was braking too early slowing down 4 way lights. after I get off it I clutch it up, but the problem is. I can't hi chair it with a round tank. The bike gets shaky, also it might be my tires, they are edged more
Man wtf! You need to have someone type this stuff for you cuz no one can understand anything you say.

Old 08-28-2006, 12:08 AM

ORIGINAL: ddvs

???.......ok

Old 08-28-2006, 01:56 AM

Seriously dude, WTF are you saying!?? Unless you're a stenographer you need to use full sentences cuz not all of us can read your short-hand. Check your grammar and punctuation man cuz it seems you need help in more than just your stunting. Exactly how many cracks do you have in your helmet?

- Oh by the way when I slid down from a tank sit my right left hit the kill switch, so I had 12 leg around the bars and one leg standing on my rear brake by accident.

What is your right left? Exactly how many legs do you have?

- I was braking too early slowing down 4 way lights

So you're slowing down for way lights? What the hell are those?

- after I get off it I clutch it up, but the problem is.

Get off what? 'but the problem is (period)' Uh...WHAT!!??

Old 08-29-2006, 01:49 PM

I'm at 45 mph, cruisin. I get bored and decide to sit on my seat...
I usually get bored at 45mph too, but I am already siting on my seat

this is how much sense this stuff makes....
bored seat sitting, clutch my wheelie 100mph then tow truck driver hooks my battery and looped out, what Im trying to say is, if hichair seat siting causes not looping out battery went dead, should i sit on my seat while sitting on my seat and sitting doing hichairs dude hooked me up.

LOL !

Old 08-29-2006, 02:17 PM

haha...gotcha

Old 08-30-2006, 02:57 AM

Hahaha this is the funniest damn thread I've seen on the site. Lol.

I can hear the awe in you guys' voices...

"You need to have someone type this stuff for you "

"Dude whaaaaat the ****?!!?"

Quick Reply: tank