Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Selling the F4i

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling the F4i

Well I was doing some bad stuff and I took a corner to fast and rode off in the grass, ended up running into a chain link fence and it took a few small chunks out of the front fairing.

Anyways, I pulled the front and the sides off along with the air ducts and I think im going to sell it. It runs great and can be ridden the way it is as long as you bypass the tip over sensor or zip tie it to the front. Everything is good and it would be great for a stunt bike or if someone wanted to get a new front headlight ,fairing and a fender.

Heres whats on it.......
Full Akrapavic race exhaust thats been cut down to a shorty can.
PowerCommander III USB and its been mapped
K&N air filter
12'0 clock bar
Frame sliders
-1+2 sprocket kit and the chain is pretty new
Euro Undertail, brake lights are hooked up but i jimmy rigged the turnsignals and the left one is blown.
Targa Seat Cowl

I think thats it, it has 26,000 miles on it and it runs really great. Im lookin to get 3,000 for it if I can and its located in Lawrenceville Illinois, on the border of Illinois and Indiana. I will get pictures when I get them taken. I took a video of the bike running with the front fairings off so you know im not lieing when I say it runs just fine. Hell I was wanting to go do some wheelies with it but my girlfriend talked me out of it.

I have some pictures of it before I painted it flat black in my photo album if you want to look at it there. It is basically the same.

Daniel Thompson

Old 09-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Err
Default RE: Selling the F4i

ORIGINAL: DThompson
Hell I was wanting to go do some wheelies with it but my girlfriend talked me out of it.
there's the first problem.

rethink your decision...you will regret it.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:34 PM

keep the bike. ditch the girl. my ex wife used to tell me when and how i could ride. notice the EX in front of the word WIFE.

Old 09-04-2007, 08:01 PM

No no its not thatn she is fine with me doing wheelies all I want, she rides her own 636 just to watch.I needed to sell it anyways because I dont have the money to pay for my bills and it will help out alot, plus I can ride the 636 whenever I want. I am wanting to get a new RC51 or a Triumph 675 for my next bike but that will be a little ways down the road.