Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Second gear on a 2000 F4? Hey Turnin20s, figured it out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Second gear on a 2000 F4i?

Before you get pissed at us for asking you to do a simple search, or check the TOP OF THE PAGE for "How to wheelie", and learn how much it costs and what all is entailed in running a national scale website. Learn about bandwidth. Then come back and tell us we're wrong in asking you to search before making another post about wheelie troubles. Sorry to be an ***. Well not really lol.

Old 08-17-2006, 09:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Black

Before you get pissed at us for asking you to do a simple search, or check the TOP OF THE PAGE for "How to wheelie", and learn how much it costs and what all is entailed in running a national scale website. Learn about bandwidth. Then come back and tell us we're wrong in asking you to search before making another post about wheelie troubles. Sorry to be an ***. Well not really lol.
Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Plus you can always pm some of the guys that hit up the stunt section alot. I have gotten about 5 to 10 pms asking for help, and I would much rather answer questions like that, since its the personal problems like what you are having (your wheelie problems, not "personal" problems)

-Jesse-

Old 08-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Err

hey i only got one!!!

practice is the key to wheelies...

Old 08-17-2006, 09:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Err

hey i only got one!!!

practice is the key to wheelies...
+1

Old 08-18-2006, 05:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Black

id love to agree with you on this one, but... the search feature actually puts more drain on the bandwith then an extra thread
...sorry ill stop being a smart *** [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 08-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mauahhha...black, you act as if you're paying for the bandwidth?

i find clutching is similar to say...racing...flooring the **** out of first then as you're switching to second gear, and as you pull the clutch in to go second, you give it tons of gas again and then just slip the clutch back in when the revs are high like 10K and then front will come up...but you gots to give it enough gas mang!

i once saw some dude try to clutch second and did it by revving the bike to 12K while in neutral...but dude, he was like at very little throttle...so when he dumped the clutch...NOTHING!

Old 08-18-2006, 10:04 PM

On all the other sites I'm on, it's a pretty big issue after awhile. I guess with this many sponsors, it's not. I'll lay off.

And on a search, maybe if there were a huge amout of posts about a topic, yes it would.

Anyway, sorry to badger. Raise your RPMs. The bike will wheelie eventually.

Old 08-26-2006, 02:03 AM

not trying to change the tread or anything just got a quik question....ive had my 02 f4i for a bout a month im one of the only one in are group of 13 that cant do wheelie's(well more than a foot off the ground) and im tired of asking them they just wanna see me fall because im trying it bout a season less then any of them and they dont wanna see me get it (sorry "quik question") ive been trying power ups and ive heard clutchings eaiser but when i clutch it it just seems to rev forward that sound normal dont know what my rpms r im more focused on postion, rear brake ,and that kinda stuff any pointers would be helpful and srry ahead of time if anyones answered this before but ive seach though here and havent found anything similar thanx

Old 08-26-2006, 02:23 AM
Err

if you're just lurching forward then you need to give it more gas. if you're comfortable enough just riding then start doing wheelies. but if you're still hesitant, then just keep on riding.

Old 08-26-2006, 02:39 AM

when you think you are ready to, practice hard! not fast, just hard. i know people have posted this a million times, but practice them in 1st around 20mph. stand staggered clutch to 7k/8k and just let that finger go off the clutch. when it strts to come up you might let off the gas a little which is letting it go back down. just learn to commit to the trick and you will get it. its all a mind game. dont let it get you down. a stock bike will be far from looping when you first get started.

Quick Reply: Second gear on a 2000 F4? Hey Turnin20s, figured it out!