Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

power vs. clutch

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: power vs. clutch

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Bah power wheelie all ya want. I been rockin wheelies all summer long, and now i'm rockin it out on the highway, check it.........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CDlHj4be9s

that was the WORST video i have ever seen. no offense but its obvious at this juncture that you dont know what you are doing, youre a danger to yourself. slow that **** down and to qualify for a wheelie the front wheel needs to be higher than 18 inches

Old 09-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats why i posted it in this topic, its a great example of how NOT to do everything. If i were that horrible i would take up model building, or knitting or something. It was just so horrible i had to post it though Just in case its not perfectly clear, that is not me, not my bike, or anyonei would even associate with.

Old 09-26-2007, 03:28 AM

practice on a dirtbike... in the dirt.. hurts less when ya fall

Old 09-26-2007, 04:32 AM

don't listen to any of these guys, power wheelies are da ****! clutching is VERY dangerous and illegal.

i'd recommend getting one of these if you wanna learn quick...

http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...roducts_id=688

Old 09-26-2007, 01:17 PM

haha thats pretty funny im gonna get myself a set of gears and see how much easier it it but i still cant get the hang of clutching it and the power wheelie does get you a good feel for the front end comming up and it feels awesome

Old 09-26-2007, 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Dirtytoes

don't listen to any of these guys, power wheelies are da ****! clutching is VERY dangerous and illegal.

i'd recommend getting one of these if you wanna learn quick...

http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...roducts_id=688
omy****! i bought on of these last week.....installed it on my $15k track bike.....and now im theDarius Khashabi of 200mph!

baaahahahah woof

Old 09-26-2007, 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Thats why i posted it in this topic, its a great example of how NOT to do everything. If i were that horrible i would take up model building, or knitting or something. It was just so horrible i had to post it though Just in case its not perfectly clear, that is not me, not my bike, or anyonei would even associate with.

thank GOD. you seem pretty cool it erkd me to flame u but that video was just plain gay. thats like video tapign yourself sitting on the gas tank on the highway doin a dangler

Old 09-27-2007, 01:51 PM

haha funny that u say that cuz i do that occasionaly and had a random truck pull up and take pics but not to worry no plate so it wasnt a cop but i did some other stunts for them too

Old 09-28-2007, 03:32 AM

ORIGINAL: boost90

haha funny that u say that cuz i do that occasionaly and had a random truck pull up and take pics but not to worry no plate so it wasnt a cop but i did some other stunts for them too
LMAO

"stunts"

Old 09-29-2007, 08:42 AM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Thats a huge ****ing sentence. Bottom line is DO NOT power wheelie. Use your clutch and dont be a ****ing squid.
Whats wrong with power wheelies? thats all i do. the only time i see the advantage of clutching is slow speed parking lot stuff, or 12-o-clocks.....

anyways the only wheeling i ever do is on the highway, i power it up at about 60-70 and ride if for quite a while (1-2 miles normally)......

but then again, i think clutching is way harderd on the clutch.......

ah heck, who knows, just do what your comfortable with, i have been riding a long time, and i learned to wheelie on a 500ninja, had to learn to clutch on that one because that was the only way to wheelie. when i moved up to bigger bikes, powering was easier and i learned that....

alll and all, there most likely is not right or wrong way, you can mess up doing either, just take your time.

James

Quick Reply: power vs. clutch