Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Nothing is better then

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nothing is better then

I love riding with a few of my friends that can wheelie forever. Its great to waste time on straight boring rides. Seeing the faces of on coming traffic is just priceless. Soccer moms in their mini vans are the number one lookers! Thats about the most exictment they got in the last 2 years. Passing hot girls and just showing off is a great time too. The only really down side is when people get pissed and call the boys. A couple of days ago we go pulled over....... State Cop: "So what were you kids doing on the highway?" Biker #1: "Cruising in style" ME: "Im not going to lie sir, the throttle got away from me" Then he goes into the saftey speach.....I dont wanna have to pick you guys up with a shovel...I see it all the time.... All said and done he let us go no tickets nothing

Old 04-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Default RE: Nothing is better then

Soccer moms in their mini vans are the number one lookers!
Who do you think is the person calling the cops on your dumb ***? Yes, moms with their kids in the back seat just love it when retarded riders put there families at riskby pulling stupid, dangerous stunts on plublic roads and highways.

Old 04-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Retired Administrator

I hate to look like I'm taking sides, but Joe Rocket is right. I started a stunter section so those who stunt can talk about this sort of thing. I love watching stunters and I've seen my share of stunters on the highways. I'm smart enough to stay out of the way and/or slow down and keep traffic away. You have a lot of angry drivers out there that'd love to take you out. I'm moving this to the stunter section, hope you understand.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:43 AM

This thread is ...........................................

Name:  gpp.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  130.4 KB

Old 04-08-2007, 05:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we get pulled all the time for someone riding a wheelie, sometimes the kid runs and we pull over and play dumb, haha stupid cops[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 05-01-2007, 06:05 PM

I have to agree with Joe Rocket.I know it's fun and I mean no offense but you sound like a rookie,mybe you're not but it's just my intuition. I know it's fun to pop wheelies or watch someone do it onthe highway but you're putting everyone around you(even your buddies) at risk of injury or even death. I hope you never see this but picture this: Someone loops a wheelie @ 100mph and the bike goes into oncoming traffic and through the windshield of the "soccer mom's"minivan, or the "hot girl's" car and kills them or their children......will the look on their face be priceless then? Just remeber, when you stunt in traffic it may look like the people like what they see but little do you know that many of them would just love to see you fall just so they can runover you?

P.S. I don't mean to be harsh, and if I was I'm sorry, but life is too valuable to take for granted.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:57 PM

ORIGINAL: tank_900rr
life is too valuable to take for granted.
you only live once, ABUSE IT!

Old 05-01-2007, 07:02 PM

i understand how the typical "mom" with kids might not like wheelies but girls sure as hell love it.

whenever i'm practicing at a back street, a bunch of ppl come out and watch, a half hour later a cop shows up. i'll never know who called but i'm sure as hell that it wasn't one of the ppl standing there cheering me on.