Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

My first Performance!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first Performance!!!

So last night I went to a bike night at a local motorcycle dealership (Criswell Powersports in Germantown, MD) w/ my girlfriend and another my friend.Someone there toldus about this place that everyone goes afterwards to stuntthat’s about 15 min awayand I got pretty excited and convinced my girlfriend to go. So we get there and there's maybe 100-250 ppl there and the cops and firemen are also parked there too, sirens and lights off, not hidden....apparently they didn't care! There were a couple guys doin wheelies and endosand stuff right there in front of them it was ****in awesome! At one point there was nobody doin anything on the "stage" so I decided I would go do a Christ Air, as this is my best trick...I'm not that good at doing wheelies yet (I can just clutch the front end up in first and it comes right back down...can't hold it). I gotta tell you tho, I was pretty nervous...not about falling, I've done them hundreds of times, but about doing it in front of so many spectators...The most ppl I've ever done it in front of b4 wasmaybe adozen or so cars intraffic. Anyway...I got up there and did it and it felt soooooooooooooooo good to have so many ppl/riders watching me!!! To top it alloff it was right in front of the cops!!!! You just can't beat that! So maybe 30 min later my friends are egging me on to do another so I go up and do a LONGASS one thru a couple of the parking lots for about 30 secs of airtime....I had so many butterflies in my stomach after that...my girlfriend said that all eyes were on me and ppl were askin her if I was her boyfriend . I loved the feeling so much I can't wait to perfect my wheelies and endos and be able to do a lot more next timeI have an opportunity. This was definitely, by far, the MOST rewarding stunting experience of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Default RE: My first Performance!!!

Heh, nice story

Do you stand on a seat or a gas tank? Look scary to do anyway

Old 08-30-2007, 02:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Daffy472

Heh, nice story

Do you stand on a seat or a gas tank? Look scary to do anyway
Seat...my tank isn't flat so there's not enuf room to stand on it.

Old 08-30-2007, 03:25 PM

Sounds like a good time, wish there was a setup like that around my area.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:07 AM

i heard about that **** right after i found out im laid up for more then 6 weeks
ill be there once i can move my arm again

Old 09-06-2007, 08:34 PM

i thought by the title you lost your virginity.....

Old 09-07-2007, 12:20 AM

[sm=smiley36.gif]hahahahahaha,^^^
Nice, sounded like a good time!

Old 09-07-2007, 06:26 AM

ORIGINAL: StuntinThe954rr

i heard about that **** right after i found out im laid up for more then 6 weeks
You get hurt stunting or what?

Old 09-07-2007, 09:22 AM

ORIGINAL: 2QK4U2C

ORIGINAL: StuntinThe954rr

You get hurt stunting or what?
yea, rolling a long stoppie got tank slap when i was rollin around 40mph(friend was riding beside me) u can guess the rest, seperated shoulder, road rash, laid up for 6 weeks, sucks so bad.... glad it didnt happen when i first pulled that bitch up

Old 09-08-2007, 01:54 AM

Good story man sounds like a real good time. I have never stunted around a big group of people, but i bet that **** is scary as hell!!!
Stuntin i can feel your pain i wrecked my f4i at 50mph (trying to slow down for a corner and back tire locked up had no where to go but down) Dislocated my shoulder and broke my collar bone, took me 10 weeks to get back up and going again, i still rode the bike around after like a month but i was pretty careful. something good came out of it though, i got my old bike for a stunt bike and now i got a 02 954rr. later

Quick Reply: My first Performance!!!