Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Mixture of Oil and Green Antifreeze

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mixture of Oil and Green Antifreeze

I saw this butthole pouring a clear milk jug full of oil and antifreeze mix in the middle of an onramp left turn. This guy lives on my street and he hates bikers. We have 3 superbike riders on our street and he is always giving us crap, but long story short, a few of us saw him do it while we were behind him, he opened his driver side door and started pouring, then he flicked us off. He drives a Mercedes SLK, so I think this car is going to unfortunately become a flaming inferno in the middle of the night. Any opinions on this topic or am I just pissed out of my MIND??!!?

Old 07-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Default RE: Mixture of Oil and Green Antifreeze

Are you making this story up? That sounds too ridiculous to be true. If I saw someone doing that I might not have waited until later.

Old 07-19-2006, 12:40 AM

I had guy that hated us riding dirtbikes on a trail when me and friend were like 13 and he put a stack of scrap wood that was full of nails across the trail right after a turn. I ran off the trail and wrecked and my mom went and he didn't see what he did wrong..There are ******** out there that do stupid things and don't care if they get people hurt

Old 07-19-2006, 02:14 AM

isn't pouring anti-freeze on the streets illegal? It's a tonix waste and I believe there's a strict law against unlawful disposible of anti-freeze. I would call the cops and report it and since you guys have witness, the cops should be able to do something about it

Old 07-19-2006, 02:32 AM

ya i would call the po po and if they dont care or seem like there too busy dot 3 brake fluid and paint dont get along

Old 07-19-2006, 03:41 AM

Yo that's a pure bitch move. I would definately dime him out to the cops. And if they don't do anything then you should most certainly f*** up his car. See how he likes people messing with his ride, and life for that matter. If you somehow can manage, I hear sugar in the engine is a pretty disastrous one too. Or a brick through the window and some slashed tires would also work.

Old 07-19-2006, 04:48 AM

hahahah... dont get yourself in too much trouble. besides, hes prolly got an alarm system on it lol.

If you can, definately report it. If you got a camera handy when he does do it, if you could catch him doing that on video, he could easily be put in jail. Not only is it toxic waste, its hazardous to your health, your friends health and hey... cars slip an slide on that stuff too. Thats a major no no. best of luck, I hope he gets his

Chris

Old 07-19-2006, 03:07 PM

report him to the cops and burn his car and house while he's in jail

Old 07-19-2006, 03:13 PM

yea are you seriously making this story up?

no way i would have waited, think about all the other bikers he could be endagering beside just you and your 2 or 3 buddies on the street.

Old 07-19-2006, 04:35 PM

Honestly you can only do one or the other. If you call the cops on him and nothing happens, but then you do something you're the first person they will look at. I say skip the middle-man.

Quick Reply: Mixture of Oil and Green Antifreeze