Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

MDX Cages Problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MDX Cages Problems

Any one ever deal with the guys at MDX Cage??? I had good email contact with Jeff at MDX and after I put in my order and he took my money, I haven't heard from him since.MDX said it would be in the mail and that was a few weeks ago. I should have recieved it by now (I'm in San Diego).

I've sent numerous emails and not one response. Their site doesn't list a phone number, but I'm still looking for it.

Buyers Beware...

Old 11-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Default RE: MDX Cages Problems

placed my order 6 weeks ago and havent heard s hit from him either! i ordered a cage from him last year and got it no problem within the same week.Hope everything is ok, any info would be great. if i dont hear back from hom soon tigershark it is.

Old 11-20-2007, 10:12 PM

i got a hold of them at mxd, they just have been extremely busy. (951) 212-7400 thats their number

Old 11-30-2007, 12:49 AM

I put in my order just about 6 or so weeks ago. I've called, but Jeff's mailbox is full. I've sent over 35 text messages and maybe the same amount of emails. STILL NO CAGE!!!! I had good email discussions with Jeff and as soon as he took my money via Paypal, no more emails, no more nothing. I asked help from a pro stunter.I only asked him because I caught his show and he referred me to MDX.

I emailed Jeff and said that I'd drive from San Diego to his shop in Riverside to pick up the cage, still no response. I understand that things can get busy, but is not good business practice to say something is in the mail when it's really not. He told me it was in the mail and the pro was told it was definitely in the mail. Hmmmmm???? Still no cage.

I've asked numerous times for a refund since I never got the product, nor a response to my requests.

I feel like I've been lied to and robbed.

Jeff of MDX, if you see this, PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

I hope your at next weeks Long Beach Bike Show...I'd really like to meet you...

Old 11-30-2007, 09:40 AM

File a complaint with paypal

Old 11-30-2007, 09:48 AM

sick innovations is where it's at. Powers has the same issue where they take a long time to get u ur ****, from what i've heard. they just tend to be pretty backed up. plus their communication isnt that great. sick innovations i heard has great communication and they are a damn good cage. i switching to their cages soon.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:16 AM

I didnt even think MXD was still around?? I know I havent seen one of their cages in FOREVER.

+1 to what Trachito said

Old 11-30-2007, 10:22 AM

and its MXD. Im curious to know whatPro stunter was telling you to run one of their cages. Im guessing they must have been sponsored

Old 11-30-2007, 01:40 PM

MXD...MDX...I'm so pissed, I can't and don't give a ****. I guess they're still around cuz Jeff took my order and my money.

Yea, he's sponsored. You can see him on Superbikes every now and then. He's on Jason's stunt team. Just look for the guy with the MXD cage. He's trying to help me, so I don't really want to dime him out...

Thanx for the info Nauree. I didn't know I could do that. I've already planned on complaining to the Better Business Bureau...

If they would just email, text or call back with ANY TYPE OF RESPONSE, I'd be ok, but I feel I was robbed...

JEFF, IF YOU READ THIS, I DON'T WANT YOUR CAGE. I PAID YOU AND YOU PROMISED IT WAS IN THE MAIL. PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!

Old 11-30-2007, 02:12 PM

Just a little note about if you want to file a paypal dispute. You only have a certain amount of time to file a complain. I think it is 30 days, but it could be 60. That is something to check into before it gets too late

Quick Reply: MDX Cages Problems