Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

i want to wheelie...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: i want to wheelie...

depends on what gear you're in mang...

f4i in first will come up at very little RPM as long as you're also grabbing lots of throttle.

it's a mix of factors, but many times, people just don't give enough gas...you know? i mean i can open the throttle like 1/8 turn, let it rise to 12K and dump the clutch and nothing will happen cause there's barely any gas!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i know what your saying. another friend of mine kept trying to wheelie his 600rr right next to me and he would reve high an dump the clutch but wouldnt stay on the throttle at all so it wouldnt do anything

Old 09-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

ok...here's a question for ya...mr. clutch it up...

why is it that mah $#1t comes up sideways when i clutch it? throttle nice and straight, but clutch it comes up crooked?

i think it's mah bike...she just wants to LEAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnn

whats your rear tire psi? since you're a twisty guy i'm guessing like 35ish. drop it to 20 and that might make it go away.

are you unknowingly put more weight on one peg? that'll make it go to one side, gotta stay even.

edit: when i ever my **** comes up crooked its because my weight isn't even, so try that.

Old 09-27-2006, 08:42 PM

i think my right ball is bigger than my left one...could that do it?

hahahah...
you're right, i'm at around 35psi...good call mang...

i know i'm pretty even in weight though...to make sure think i'll just stick my legs up in the air and do the splits!

Old 09-27-2006, 11:27 PM
Err

thats probably the funniest thing i've seen in a long time^ it actually mad eme laugh out loud.

but on the real real, i think its b/c you drag knee........you just can't handle it!!!

drop your psi, and do it staggered you *****

Old 09-28-2006, 03:13 PM

bishhhhh....you cold mang...
i throttle wheelied today...it felt GURRRRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT...until i sit her down and hit a HUGE dip...jacked my left ball...now it's swelled just as big as right...so when i clutch it later it will come up straight...

STAGGERED? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like them circus acrobats trying to ride like 10 dudes! i only endorse sit downs and stand up wheelies.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:32 PM

ORIGINAL: 2e1000rr

im thinkin i should not have to rev anywhere over 9k on a 1000rr. even tho a buddy of mine says in second he clutches his up at 11k lol. idk man
work on it clutchin it up in second b4 u try first. second gear is alot more smooth goin up and comin down on one wheel. i had mine goin 60mph, pulled the clutch and reved it to probly 9k+ when i dumped it. smooth as ****e. when i dumped the bike i was tryin first gear and accidently bounced the tack b4 i dumped the clutch...just figured i would of needed more power to get it up goin 15mph.
i cant wait to get a beater cause i aint goin throu this crap of not ridin again! been probly a month now n i c more bikes on the road in the past month then over the whole summer

Old 09-28-2006, 04:51 PM

yea second is better, but lots of dudes have issues with bringing it up going 40 plus...so they do first...

i'd rather do second though...cause first is too crzy for me right now...so until i get second...no first!

Old 09-28-2006, 04:59 PM

yeah i get what you guys are saying. everybody is telling me to sell the 1k and get a 600 if i plan to make it partially a stunt bike or eventually a full stunt bike

Old 10-08-2006, 12:06 AM

I still don't understand why they say to learn to clutch it up or power it up in second before attempting it in first...... If you doing the same process why eat **** at twice the speed?

Quick Reply: i want to wheelie...