Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

How to wheelie an F4i?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a better suggestion if you really want to know how.. Just start out slow and take your own pace.. You can easily loop the bike and get hurt... Start with just throttle in first gear and it should come up really easy.. Run it up to about 5 or 6 grand left off for a quick second and rock on the throttle. Try that first then let us know how you are doing.. Take baby steps and don't try too much unless your comfortable!

Be safe

Old 04-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Talking

Yea, I hope no one took that seriously, I can do thirds but they're still kinda sketchy, second is the best, ridin it out for a couple miles....first is way to up and down, but the only way to learn. But seriously, dont learn by clutchin, get comfortable standing up and using the throatle 1st, and then start using preloading the front wheel. Once you get your comfort level up doing that, it will come natural to make it all one smooth motion. Take your time and get everything working together. But Screw clutching, you don't need it.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by yog182
I got a better suggestion if you really want to know how.. Just start out slow and take your own pace.. You can easily loop the bike and get hurt... Start with just throttle in first gear and it should come up really easy.. Run it up to about 5 or 6 grand left off for a quick second and rock on the throttle. Try that first then let us know how you are doing.. Take baby steps and don't try too much unless your comfortable!

Be safe
Im sure ive tried that a few times, and it just doesn't seem to work at all.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:04 AM

i was starting to clutch wheelie first and didnt like it. you just gotta power it up and unleash the beast!

Old 06-09-2009, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by joe325
i was starting to clutch wheelie first and didnt like it. you just gotta power it up and unleash the beast!
Actually im pretty proud of myself, I powered it up today.. But it really seems to me that it wasn't near as smooth as clutching.

Old 06-30-2009, 11:16 PM

I'm learning myself and taking baby steps. I power. Get the bike up to 7 or 8k and crack the throttle. For me, if I crack the throttle around 50% I just barely get the wheel off the ground. 75% crack is a good ride it out til the wheel comes down wheelie. And anything 80% to full throttle comes up quick enough that I let off the throttle. First gear BTW

Old 07-01-2009, 12:05 PM

pow pow wheelies are for squids

Old 07-02-2009, 05:27 AM
I Can't Sell On CBRF
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cageless
pow pow wheelies are for squids

hope your kiddin bcuz look at your 1 foot wheelie in your avatar

Old 07-02-2009, 02:15 PM

on my f2 with stock sprockets i have to rev up to 8-10k to pop it up at 15mph in first gear. 2nd gear is a way diff story.. i almost have to tach it out all the time.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:43 AM

on my f4i in 1st....get it to about 35-40, mostly 40 these days gainging a lil weight, then let off and goose it. comes right up and u can pretty much time it just right to where it comes up slow and u can hold it, i can ride it out to the rev limiter then bring it down smooth.....vrooooooommmmmm....deh deh deh deh deh.by that time ur rev limiting everyone around worth looking is already head turned to u saying wow, i wish i could bang that dude...lol. can power itall day but kinda nervous to trry stand ups or clutching. everyitme i clutch friggin thing like whip lashes me back.

Quick Reply: How to wheelie an F4i?