Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

highchairs tips..

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 07:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: highchairs tips..

ORIGINAL: Err

**** i don't even have a jacket, two t-shirts is all i wear.

i hear most ppl just use a deadblow hammer and start behind the gas lid. i'm not real sure on the process, look for a f4i tank already dented. or look for a ****ty one ebay you can experiment with.

LOL I hear ya, last year I rode with hoodies and now I wear my textile (not mesh)99% of the time, but its still hot. I just don't want to try anything new without my jacket, gloves, jeans, and helmet. Thats just me and if you don't want to wear it I have no problem with it. I just hate it when the gear police jump all over you when your not wearing full leathers.

I just put up a post on stunt life about the tank, but I'll keep my eyes open on ebay for a tank, but I don't have a problem doing it to mine. If it gets all f**ked I'll just paint it this winter and smooth it all out and make it look minty again LOL

-Jesse-

Old 07-30-2006, 07:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

I saw a guy on a Gixxer stand on the tank and jump until it caved in...looked effective to me...

LOL that was a gixxer, they make their tanks out of tin foil don't they? No but seriously hondas tanks are alot harder that alot of the other bikes out there. On stuntlife.com there was a guy on a gixxer or something that landed a highchair wheelie hard and he said it dented his tank perfectly. Hondas are tough and will put up a fight LOL but I'll have a hammer so bring it hahahaha Wow I need to go to bed I've been up for way too long

Peace Out

-Jesse-

Old 07-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Err

yea i don't do any riding unless i have my helmet. i try no to think about the consequences if i **** up, even if i'm learning new ****.

ya i've heard of ppl just jumping up and down on a tank to get it dented in. i haven't needed to try that b/c i got a spare already dented. but what ever works, go for it.

Old 07-30-2006, 02:35 PM

I start the dent with my foot and finish it out with a dead blow. If you don't want to mess up your tank look on ebay. I just got a nice tank that had a little dent on the side for $54..The main thing with highchairs and spreaders is to clutch it hard because if you don't then you are still powering it some of the way and thats what makes you slide off the tank. If you clutch it hard you will come right up and still be on the tank if you dented it..

Old 08-04-2006, 06:52 PM

I always thought of Tank Wheelies as being spreaders. I tried a few in first on the F4i and it wasnt to bad. I got up up there pretty high but not to the BP the gear just kept winding out because I didnt have the ***** to bring it up high enough in a spreader.