Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

F4i, stock gearing... help please

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 04:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F4i, stock gearing... help please

ORIGINAL: Turnin20s

Scott, I love that sig dude LOL and I noticed that you went back to the stock upper instead of the street fighter headlight, why? Just curious, not doggin you or anything. I need to get rid of my sig now cause you make mine look weak LOL

And BlindLOKI, just clutch that thing harder. Just keep working on it and he'll get the feel for it. I'm not claiming to be the best at wheelies, but I can clutch up 2nd at 30 mph now on my F4i with a -1 front sprocket. Just keep working on it.

Peace Out

-Jesse-
HAHA..I was bored at school and made that. I noticed everyone had one with a list of all the nice mods they have done so I had to do it..lol.......... I put an upper back cause I finally got a headlight. I hate being streetfighter it feels wierd, I really like the fairing in the front and with out it I feel like I am riding a dirtbike and I get pulled over all the time on the street for it. Back on topic uhhh I forgot what it was but yeah just clutch it up and cover the brake it is hard to llop you have to bring it back really damn far and when you are just starting it will be hard to make your self bring it back that far I know it took me a while to get the ***** to thow my bike way back behind BP and catch it with the brake..

Old 07-25-2006, 09:48 AM
Err

[quote]ORIGINAL: Scott982

...it took me a while to get the ***** to thow my bike way back behind BP and catch it with the brake...
my problem now...

is it really just about getting the ***** and letting it fall behind bp?

Old 07-25-2006, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Scott982

HAHA..I was bored at school and made that. I noticed everyone had one with a list of all the nice mods they have done so I had to do it..lol.......... I put an upper back cause I finally got a headlight. I hate being streetfighter it feels wierd, I really like the fairing in the front and with out it I feel like I am riding a dirtbike and I get pulled over all the time on the street for it. Back on topic uhhh I forgot what it was but yeah just clutch it up and cover the brake it is hard to llop you have to bring it back really damn far and when you are just starting it will be hard to make your self bring it back that far I know it took me a while to get the ***** to thow my bike way back behind BP and catch it with the brake..
Thats cool, I was considering doing the streetfighter thing, but I just can't bring myself to it. I'd rather get a set of cheap plastics off of ebay than do a streetfighter now that I have seen some up close. They don't look too bad, but its not my thing. Bike looks good though, well you know what I mean LOL being a stunt bike

Peace

-Jesse-

Old 07-25-2006, 10:45 AM

yeah if you don't want to mess up you plastics get some off ebay there dirt cheap and I just got a red tank to match my fairings off ebay yesterday for $54 and it only had alittle ding in the side and a couple scratches. Which doesn't really matter cause I am just gonna take a hammer and beat the crap out of it

Old 07-25-2006, 06:53 PM

what is BP ? thanks

Old 07-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Err

BP- Balance Point. the name speaks for itself, you're balanced.

here's my "fighter"

i like full fairings, but i'm learning. plus it is sooo easy to do **** on my bike. i never have to take the extra 2 seconds to take a fairing off.

Old 07-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Err

wow, thats big...sorry