Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Circle Attempt?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Circle Attempt?

Thinkin about trying to do my first circle here pretty soon. The weather is gettin bad so I figure if I break the bike atleast I'll have time to fix it...lol I've been working on steering my slow wheelies lately but it seems like every time I lean and start to steer it wants to lean the other way so I just come down off the wheelie....[:@]

Old 10-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Default RE: Circle Attempt?

go for it, i wanna to start sometime soon , but i know i will bust the f--- out of my bike. let me know how it goes, good luck

Old 10-25-2006, 07:39 PM

Steering on a wheelie is backwards from common sense. Lean the other way.

Old 10-26-2006, 11:23 AM

So your saying that to turn right you want to lean left? Can you do a wheelie?

Anyway, I was almost gettin a wide U-turn in a parking lot about 35-40 ft wide. It always wants to fall the opposite way. But I'm pretty sure that just has to do with brake control.

And I'm also using stock idle.

Old 10-26-2006, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: stuntn_r6

So your saying that to turn right you want to lean left? Can you do a wheelie?

Anyway, I was almost gettin a wide U-turn in a parking lot about 35-40 ft wide. It always wants to fall the opposite way. But I'm pretty sure that just has to do with brake control.

And I'm also using stock idle.

Turn your idle up....esle your going to be chopping has hell....and you have to lean the way your doing the circle....lol lol lol dont know what that other guy is talking about...I also would try doing them siting down with one leg on the ground before doing the SS's

Old 10-26-2006, 06:17 PM

i can ride a wheelie at 5-7mph perfectly smooth with my idle down...

second, sit down circles are a hell of a lot harder than standups and who said anything about SS?

Have either of you guys ever attempted a circle?

Old 10-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Err

hahhahah, doesn't sound like it...

i'm not ready for circles yet, i still got some **** i want to get on lock down before i attempt them.

i'd assume you'd put all your weight on the inside foot, and as it dips in give her some gas to brng it around. not sure though, check out stuntlife i know they have some "how to circle" stickies in the help forum.

how do you like the F4i? my 9hundo is pissing me off, and i'm thinking about getting one over the winter.

Old 10-26-2006, 08:56 PM

i absolutely love it...although i cant say i like it better than anything else cause this is the only bike i've stunted..

But one of the best guys from around me had a 929 and a 954 and started focusing on parking lot stuff this year...and he kept trying to get my bike off of me and finally ended up sellin both the hondas and gettin a 636...so i guess if your into parking lot **** the 600's are the way to go...

Old 10-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Err

yea thats what i hear..... i'd get a 636 but i hear they break easily, so i'm gunning for a f4i.

good luck on the circles, let me know how it goes....

Old 10-26-2006, 09:37 PM

and i hear the exact same thing...f4i's for beginners, 636 for the advanced...although I cant really decide yet, I've only dropped the bike twice and both were pretty weak...lol

First, set down a stoppie at maybe 5-10mph sideways, jumped off and the bike landed and kicked over on the cage...

Second, killed it on a slow wheelie and slammed down throwing me off to the side and falling over...

Quick Reply: Circle Attempt?