Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

anybody runnin a hb setup?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody runnin a hb setup?

so whos got one on there bike? and did you buy it complete or fab it up? i've been lookin at a few setups to see what kind i want to run. i talked to a few stunters last weekend and they all for the most part thought a separate caliper was the way to go
post some pics if you got them

Old 07-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Default RE: anybody runnin a hb setup?

I have a gp tech fitting and a gsxr mastercyclinder..I am about to get a radial master though off a 1000rr that makes it much easier to pull...I like the feel of dual caliper better and if i can get around to it i will make a bracket..i'll take some pics here in alittle bit..

Old 07-17-2006, 11:54 PM

hey scott whats up with those pics? i need to see the master cylinder on the clip on if you get a chance. i want to see how it all fits up there thanks

Old 07-19-2006, 05:38 AM

Sorry I forgot about that I will take some when later today...

Old 07-19-2006, 06:09 PM

i just cant figure out how the hb is going to have room to fit on the stock clip on? i ordered a hb kit from HAI, so now i need a master. anyways how do you mount it so its not upiside? by the way i'm lookin at a 01 R6 master

Old 07-20-2006, 02:36 AM

here's my setup..I have a 929 master cylinder now cause I broke my gsxr one the other day and I don't like it but if I were you get a cbr 1000rr mastercylinder off ebay cause its a radial master and you will be able to use one finger on it instead of having to use two..They run like $75 but its well worth it...You will have to take your stock light switch off the clip on and just mount it somewhere else unless you get some longer aftermarket clip ons...

Name:  DSCF0734.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  33.0 KB

Name:  DSCF0741.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  33.7 KB

Name:  DSCF0733.jpg
Size:  34.2 KB

ASV breakaway clutch lever..
Name:  DSCF0735.jpg
Size:  21.9 KB

Adapter on rear mastercylinder
Name:  DSCF0737.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  19.3 KB

Old 07-24-2006, 02:19 PM

go to fullthrottleinc.net

they make they best handbrake setups. you cant use your stock clipons unless you remove or relocate the high/low beam, horn setup on the left clipon. i have the fullthrottle setup with a gsxr radial mount master. i can lock up the rear wheel at anytime with one finger. it also makes seat stander coasters much easier. oh yeah and while you adding **** buy the moose ez lever or the asv pictured above. it will make your stunt life so much easier

ill try to get pics of mine up soon

Old 07-24-2006, 02:43 PM

yeah the fullthrottle setup is dope I had it on my old kawi definately worth the money and I really want to try that moose ez pull I tried the raptor but didn't like it and the asv has been then best so far..

Old 07-24-2006, 10:16 PM

i've ordered a HAI hb kit along with a 1000rr MC. the **** will be in this week so i'll let you know how it goes. i for sure sick of just rocking at the bp to let off the throttle. i think the new bracket for my switch will be made out of zip ties

Old 07-25-2006, 02:18 AM
Err

i have that moose lever, and it is the ****. haven't tried the asv so i can't compare but the moose lever is the best $50 i've ever spent on my bike.

my only quam with the lever was the little set screw for the lever would vibrate in on me while i was riding. after a while it wouldn't let the lever out all the way causing my clutch to not engage all the way. ruined my clutch like that...... i just took it out and put some **** on the threads, problem solved.

if i ever figure out how to post pics i'll put some up.

Quick Reply: anybody runnin a hb setup?