South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

New Mexico

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Mexico

Corrales, NM newbie with no clue as to what a "run to the wall" is, but it sounds fun. Will show pics of bike asap. Stock!

Old 03-08-2007, 06:34 PM

I beleive that it is a motorcycle ride, something to do with the vietnam wall. The southern route ends in Las Cruces. I don't know that much about it, I presume there is going to be a ton of cruisers/harleys etc. I could be wrong though.

Old 03-16-2007, 10:18 PM

I walked into the Albuquerque Harley dealership today in Old Fat Guys' jacket to get the following information. The Ride to the Wall Foundation has a website. Imagine Whorled Peas. My name is quid...

Old 03-19-2007, 02:40 AM

Yea I found it too. So areyou from Mescalero? I go through there about every three weeks, LC to Rui. or Rosw.

Old 03-19-2007, 05:24 AM

Funny story. I was six mo. old when my dad abandoned my mother and I at Apache Summit. She couldn't urinate into the toilet as fast as the gas went into the tank, so he left us. She went in and got a job as a waitress. We lived in the cabins out back. Drunk Apaches, en route to the rez from Rui would get picked up by LCSO and taken to Cari-jail. Long walk home. So we let them pass out under the cabin, to sleep it off, and avoid cops. Well when word got out that we were "Indian lovers" she got fired. So the Mescaleros adopted us. I spent the first six years of my life onna rez, making cachinas is what raven clan do. My Apache name is "Nis-ti-shay" which is an expletive for "Don't touch that!" See, told you it was funny. I've skiied every winter since I could walk.Also lived at the "Old Mill", selling metaphysical audio tapes (reel-to-reel).Can you feel my joy? Sorry, its been a long ,cold ,bitter, harsh, dark winter. Mag-flare in gas tank nice touch, I deserve.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never seen this thread here before........

I'm from Las Cruces........and work at the Best Buy........so I KNOW you guys have seen my bike parked out front before. (if you're in LC)

PM me if anyone wants to ride around.

Old 03-20-2007, 06:19 PM

Yep Ihave seen your bike there. You don't happen to Know Kevin Whalen, i'm pretty sure he worksat best buy too, or maybe it is offic depot oh well can't remember. When Im finished paintingmy bike I will def. pm you to ride though.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:02 PM

What the hell, lets leave the guy inbetween the mountains out? It has to be an LC thing I guess. Lets leave the military guy out.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:29 AM

That's what happens when you are stationed in Alamogordo, I'm pretty sure that is the closest place on earth to hell. Sorry I am a little pissed at Alamogordo, basteards give me a ticket, please like I'm gonna pay that shiz. $153 you'll see me in court baby!!!!!!!!! damned construction zone. I was only doing like 12 over and it was the middle of the freaking night, noone working construc at 3 am.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:58 AM

Hey, so Im going to the Inn up at mescalero. If you see a white guy with bright red streaks in his hair, say : Gray? Good ridin' on Hwy 70. Hondo apples are best. will give report on road conditions upon return. Wish me luck! [sm=smiley33.gif]

Quick Reply: New Mexico