South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Warning Lawrenceville Honda-Yamaha Atlanta, GA

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning Lawrenceville Honda-Yamaha Atlanta, GA

Warning

LawrencevilleHonda Yamaha has a great selection of bikes and also great prices, but their customer service sucks. I searched high and low for the best prices on a new 2007 CBR1000 and found that they had the best prices in the Atlanta area. So I made a couple of visits to Lawrenceville HY and looked at their selection and spoke to a few salespeople. On May 9, 2007, me and the wifey went to LHY and talked to a salesman. He began his hipressure sales pitch and wanted me to leave a deposit. I left the store without doing this, but the salesman chased me out and asked what he could do to earn my bizness. I left a deposit and told Jeff of my intention to pick bike up in a couple of months. I changed my mind, by this time Jeff no longer worked there. Kevin (Salesmgr) agreed to give me my deposit back, he asked me to fax cc info so he could return deposit. A week passed and partialdeposit was put back on CC. I called to ask about remaining deposit and he said they would be sending it through the mail. A week passed and nothing, so I called and Kevin said the owner had decide not to give me my money back. Instead they would allow me to use it as store credit , good for oneyear from intial deposit. Called this week and Wendy Sue told me that Kevin no longer worked there but had left a not saying my credit would expire January 30, 2007. Called backand spoke to Wendy about this and she told me to sue them, that they don't care.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Default RE: Warning Lawrenceville Honda-Yamaha Atlanta, GA

make up some flyers and stick them everywhere telling everyone what ****** they are maybe that will change things. if not eggs do wonders.. just don't get caught

Old 03-30-2008, 12:23 PM

Lawrenceville Honda/Yamaha is pretty terrible. There is only 1 guy(In the sales their Parts Department is pretty good) in that place that is worth a crap. I can't recall his name but he's younger with sleeve tattoos. He's an excellent salesman.

Unfortunately the rest of the staff is jackass'. Which is why they literally have three 2004 RC51s still in the crates. Plus that 05 Nicky Hayden edition still on the floor.

I was in their recently and wanted to buy an 06 F4i they still had left over. Can't recall the price but I remember there were two in there. One Yellow and black and another Blue and Black. I wanted the blue and black but their was one problem. It had an aftermarket slip on they wanted to charge $400 more for. I didn't want it and told them I'd like the bike for the same price as the other or for them to remove the exhaust. They wouldn't do it because they said by the time they paid their service guys to remove it it would cost them about the same. I told them I'd go home right now and get my spring puller and 12mm ratchet wrench and swap them myself. I ended up not getting the bike since I have new credit.

Anyways another situation was a buddy of mine wanted a Yamaha FZ1. They have an 06 still there. They wanted I think 7249 for the 06 and 7269 for the 07/08s. Yes a $20 savings. My buddy tried to negotiate with them but they woudn't do it. The Sales Manager even said "****, ****, Damn, etc" in front of people. What the hell was he thinking. For all he could know my buddy might be a preacher and you are going to cuss around them?

If you want a new bike(Especially a Honda) I heard there is a great place in Tennessee. Plus you don't pay Sales Tax, Doc Fees, etc. I'll have to find the place someone mentioned becuase I"m looking into an ATV and will drive to Tennessee if it saves me $1000+.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:11 PM

Hey
I am on a mission to make sure that no one else have the same type of bad customer service that I experienced. I am planning to run an ad in the Atlanta Journal and the Gwinnett newspaper for a month straight to let people know about their terrible bussiness practices. I am also going to post on the different motorcycle forums on a normal basis. In this day and time when gas prices are soaring and the economy is bad, it doesn't help to save a dollar and then be treated like ****.I don't care about hurting their overall sales but I feel it is important for everyone to know that they don't value their customers. I called the owner at home Saturday one time and she stated that because I reported them to the BBB, reported themto Honda America Customer Service, and did a truthful reviewon Citysearch that I was harassing them. She told me not to call her, but to have my lawyer to call her. All of the above actions were within my legal rights.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:46 PM

GOOD MAN!!!! RIP-EM A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 09:45 AM

BEWARE: I have been trying to get a spare key cut for my SuperHawk for about 2 weeks now. The parts department has mis-cut 3 keys and does not care that it has cost my time and fuel driving back and forth each time. Now they are out of blanks and don't have an eta on restocking. They still owe me a replacement.

"Obama like" arrogance.

note: I spoke to the service techs a few times and they had a slightly more customer focused point of view.