South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Delaware? /MD/PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delaware? /MD/PA

I'm sure it's a long shot, but anyone from Delaware here? If not, if there are any MD/PA riders out there that want to get up for a ride when my bike is finally running, we should do so..

And I DEF better have my bike running before OC Bike Week or ill be super salty ***** =\ But come closer to that time, i'm trying to get up with a group to ride down with if anyone here goes.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:08 PM

I live in Delaware, I am new the the bike game, so trying to learn as much as I can. I own a 1998 CBR 600 F3.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:07 PM

Word, welcome to the game then haha I'm pretty new myself, but rode the **** out of my Katana last year until I wanted something lighter and fightered. Where are you at in DE / How old are you? I'm 21 and in Bear/Newark.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:23 AM

i just got my cbr a few days ago was stunted so front fairings are off, but i do airbrushing for G5 cycles in claymont and i have my own paint business so it give me a reason to paint her up lol. im def headed to OC and Atlantic City this year weather shes on a trailer or im ridin.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:58 PM

Bumpin thread - Been super busy the past few months and haven't even had the money to insure the CBR, seeing as how mechanic ended up being more than double what I expected, but she's running and all that fun stuff, just can't legally ride her =( But I should be able to soon and if I decide to say f it and just wait till the turn of the year I look forward to meeting up with yall for some rides.

and @Disciples : Yo, when I get some money up i'm going to have to check them/you out, I want a green/black scheme instead of red/black, but I have alot of things to take care of before that, but i'll keep G5 in mind when it comes time!

But! Bike week is next weekend! I just got a new job and hope I don't have to work the weekend, so if I don't I will be driving down in the Eclipse if yall want to meet up and ride down Rt 9 or some ****.

Old 09-07-2012, 09:49 PM

idk if ill have my bike on the road by next week but ill go down there anyway