Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

WTF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 06-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Default RE: WTF!!!

lol dude, you beat me too it!!!!!!

yeah...crazy

Old 06-29-2007, 05:02 PM

OUCH!!! i cannot beleive how he spun in the air that many times...NUTS!

did you read the comments? everyone was saying it was a fake, that looked pretty real to me. especially when the guy lifts his leg and it kinds of flings to the side.

Old 06-29-2007, 05:07 PM

yeah, there's going to be a lot of rude/crude comments. The siteis filled w/ abnoxious youngsters that have nothing better to do than post trash talking on the internet. Sometimes i go to the site, just to read the comments because they are so rediculous.

Old 06-29-2007, 05:08 PM

What I don't get is the "oh ****t I'm in trouble...ay me" attitude, and the cop's non-chalant demeanor. instead of trying to make sure the biker is ok, and reassure him/attempt first aid while help arrives.

I've had the misfortune of being pressent during a bike crash (fortunately I was not involved) but within 30 seconds we had at least 3 people kneeling beside the riders and checking for conciousness and breathing.

Old 06-29-2007, 06:13 PM

Damn... i wish i could see more of the intersection...

Even though the car was running a red light, i bet the bike *could* have seen it and avoided it if he were on top of his game. IMO

Either way, that really sucks. Cop didn't care one bit, he was worried about directing traffic... [:@]

Old 06-29-2007, 06:59 PM

I saw this over at....

I say the same thing here...

Japan needs new gun laws...so ****** like this cager can be shot on the spot.

Western Justice...

Old 06-30-2007, 12:14 AM

Holy ****..I can't believe how calm the driver and the cop were I would be freaking out if that happened.

I remember last year when a lady sideswiped me doing 35-40ish I got up with no serious injuries and started walking towards my bike and there were damn near a dozen people running to me panicking like I was going to die. Lol I had one guy who kept frantically offering to go to his car to get me water. I had to say no thanks I'm not thirsty probably 30 times. The police ended up calling a tow truck for the lady who hit me because she was far more shaken up than I was and the police didn't think she could drive.

Buuut I suppose there are countries that really don't give two ****s about anyone elses life--look at china just dumping children in the garbage.