Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

why cops shouldn't chase "us"

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: why cops shouldn't chase "us"

ORIGINAL: rrasco

egos aside, and whatever this threads intentions were, there is alot of cop bashing that goes on and typically, it is just someone pissed off that they got caught. dont blame the cop for doing his job, blame yourself for doing something that draws attention to yourself. now, there are the exceptions, as with any profession, there are nice cops, and there are ********. as crenshaw used in his example, the pizza delivery lady who waits for a tip, i have been in pizza for 4 years, now PT, but I do expect people to tip me, but when they dont, i dont wait around, i gots more deliveries. and when i was manager, i fired people for doing that kind of stuff. people hate the popo when he pulls them over, but who you gonna call when you need help? i bet you dont call the ghostbusters.

Audi, it was the title of this thread which makes everyone think you are against the police. they should chase, but you shouldnt be running to begin with, which is why we have the rep we do.
+1!!!!! I completely agree.

Old 05-14-2007, 03:41 PM

City Worker hit the nail on the head by saying that some peopleare better at their job than others, indeed some people are are simply smarter then others. When I watch this vidieo I don't see a cop, I see an individual who screwed up, which we have all done at one time or another. The unfotunate part (for him)is that the film makes himcome across as somewhat of a dullard. There is also the added pressure of having to perform at your best while being filmed. However, that being said, it's hard to give someone who drives around with a bologna sandwich on the dash the benefit of the doubt.

Old 05-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

because your bro are cops doesn't mean you should laugh or clown other cops does it?
it's like saying...it's ok for me to make fun of handicapped people because my sibling is, etc....

it should be law that cops should be allowed to stop idiots who run and put everyone else's lives in danger any way possible, and that includes ramming their sorry a$$es with patrol cars, spike strips, shot guns, etc...

Old 05-14-2007, 04:34 PM

Here is my question about the video.Did the guy on the dirt bike even see the cop? It looked to me like he was just riding around. The cop was not in pursuit till the bike was already on the tracks. I dont think he was running in the first place.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

because your bro are cops doesn't mean you should laugh or clown other cops does it?
it's like saying...it's ok for me to make fun of handicapped people because my sibling is, etc....

it should be law that cops should be allowed to stop idiots who run and put everyone else's lives in danger any way possible, and that includes ramming their sorry a$$es with patrol cars, spike strips, shot guns, etc...
lol ok now your really taking comments out of context and distorting them, doesn't anyone know the acronym "lol" when they see it....it started out as a funny thread and now the sensitive people have gotten ahold of it and turned it into a "cop bashing" and "not supporting police" thread.....i support my local cops....every thursday - saturday i'm out with them buying them shots....cheers

Old 05-14-2007, 06:22 PM

uh tahoe they are allowed to escalate force, except whenever "we" do we have the libs and rights advocates jumping our ****. and by saying we i mean the service as well, I personally was not even allowed to shoot people in IRAQ when I should of smoked them flat out. because then if we told our stories, we'd have people jumping out of the woodwork bashing "us."

Old 05-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

if that cop is doing 100+ chasing after a bike that goes 160+, is he not putting lives at risk?

Old 05-14-2007, 07:10 PM

hahahahahahah

I looked back through the thread and most of us just laughed at the video for the humor value. There really wasn't any 'cop bashing' going on. LOL. Guess some people are a little too up tight... The vid was funny, i laughed. I don't stunt on streets or hit the highway at 140mph, i respect the laws and police, but there's nothing wrong with laughing at em when something like this is on camera. If something is funny, it's funny, cop or not.

Also like someone else said, the video either didn't show the start of the 'chase' or this wasn't even a chase. Just humor.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:50 PM

somebody put an end to this garbage.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

audicbr...
this is the internet...we're supposed to blow everything out of context mang! haven't you learned that already? things like emotion, laughter, etc. usually don't translate in the internet realm. remember the bank robber infrance who took off on a bike and then t-boned the cop car...now that is the schiznit! as for iraq...stupid policy mang...if they fire at you...fire at them! why even give you a rifle then right? i would be ok because then i'd just MMA their ****...i don't need the gun...but running in the iraqui heat to catch perps would be hard so i'd just kick it in the hummer.

errr....a cop going 100 isn't putting people's lives in danger because they are trained to go warp speed and then stop on a dime...but stunnas aren't trained to go that fast, just trained in dancing ballet ever so joyously, effortlessly, and fluidlywith their bikes at 12 oclock, like chinese bears on bicycles.

muahhahaha...FLAME ON!

Quick Reply: why cops shouldn't chase "us"