Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

wheelie gone bad

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wheelie gone bad

thats like what robin willimams said " yeah because i wanna dreas like a sperm and go ***** first down an ice schutte" haha poor dumb bastard.

Old 10-03-2006, 09:35 PM

Man that dude sounded horrible. Not quite as bad as this guy though.

WARNING WARNING WARNING
Nothing visually graphic, but the sounds this guy makes some may find disturbing. Base jump gone bad.

NOTE: He does survive and has gone back to base jumping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvCYYBka7VA

Old 10-04-2006, 01:34 AM

I'll pass

Old 10-04-2006, 02:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Save it for the track and wear the right gear (full leathers & full armor).
Food for thought...most track organizations do not permit wheelies (or any stunts)...

ORIGINAL: unrealtrip

Man that dude sounded horrible. Not quite as bad as this guy though.
The base jumper sounded pretty bad, but I think it was more or less because the microphone was right on his helmet...I think the biker sounds worse...but they're both pretty damn disturbing!

Old 10-05-2006, 05:39 AM

well, i guess....lets learn from this? we all know everyone's gonna keep doin wheelies (not me. i cant do wheelies on my 600 for ****), so what was it that actually happened? he got up, and then for some reason his rear wheel started swirving! why? under inflation? was it HIS doing? uneven wear on the tire? Trying to switch gears while up in the air? im no expert on wheelies...hell, ive only done one like 5 times, and i only got a foot off the ground.... but I would of figured anyone doing one at highway speeds would have enough forward momentum to prevent them from moving side to side.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:21 AM

being up so strait I would guess a slight wind did it or he did it while thinking of the turn he was going into

Old 10-06-2006, 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: 2003cbr600rr

being up so strait I would guess a slight wind did it or he did it while thinking of the turn he was going into
I would say wind too, but if wind hit him he would have swerved to one side or the other, instead his tire just started moving. If I had to guess, I owuld say it was grooves in the road. Not a big deal on 2 wheels although they do move you around a bit, but on 1... well I think the vid speaks for itself. IMHO

Old 10-07-2006, 01:09 PM

yeah, that grooves in the road idea seems logical.

Old 10-07-2006, 02:27 PM

It could have been every thing you guys mentioned...road surface, tire wear or pressure, speed, wind...it's like head shake becoming a tank slapper except on one wheel...the sad part is he didn't know how to deal with it.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:30 AM

What would be the best thing to do in this situation, slam on the rear brake, let off the gas or what??????????? There is no way i am trying any wheelies anytime soon.
I hope that guy pulled through.

Quick Reply: wheelie gone bad