CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Well yet again!! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/well-yet-again-14608/)

CBRCorey 05-16-2006 06:17 PM

RE: Well yet again!!

Go stunt your bike for a day and say all the damage was a result of that guy.

cbr04 05-16-2006 06:42 PM

unbelievable! sorry you had to go through that. i agree... props on keeping a lid on your temper. i don't know if i could have done that. phew... just thinking about that makes me PISSED. glad you're okay for the most part though.

city worker 05-16-2006 11:31 PM

Good self control !!!...... f*ck man I de be in jail fur sure, specielly after messin up the sweet RR. Ive yet to kick my 1st car door [:@] we'll see, my biken day's are far from over, there's alway's tomarrow's ride to work ;)

chainstretcher 05-17-2006 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: CRAZY_600RR

That is a small taste of the wonderfull people we have here in FL. Sue his ass and make him pay for being such a hater.
He was 35-40 driving an '86 Toyota -- the dude doesn't have a pot to piss in. Hopefully he'll have insurance.

Glad you're o.k. dude. Especially brilliant of you to 1) hold your temper and 2) to call the state po-po. In my experience the sheriff deps are kinda clueless on traffic issues so big props for using your noodle.

Ruthless 05-17-2006 06:00 PM

What an idiot! You should of kicked his ass and when the Po Po got there say he stared it and you beating him in was self defense.

Some peolpe are real jackasses! And the first Sheriff seemed like he didn't want to do his job.

HighRevver 05-18-2006 12:36 AM

For *OEM prices* for the upper and rear cowl alone it's a grand. That cop is an idiot and good thing you got back up with him.
Go for attempted vehicular manslaughter or something in court, make this bastard pay for his stupidity.

ryan3294 06-02-2006 01:21 AM

Smart thinking with calling the state! At least you didn't get seriously hurt or worse, and you got the bastard!

flashpoint 06-02-2006 12:36 PM

you know, i have a similar story, except mine didnt end in cops being called. one night my brother and i were riding home from work and the traffic on the free way was slowed down to about 30 mpy cause of construction. well this byotch in a red honda civic tries to switch lanes into the lane my brother and i are in (the far left lane) and almost takes out my brother and i. she came so close, we had to move into the shoulder. so i stay in the shoulder after she gets over and we lock our brakes trying to avoid her, and drive up to her window. i signal for her to roll it down, she flips me off and i kick out her window. yes, i kicked out her window. moral of the story, cars suck and i hate them. they mess with me they get a foot to their door or window. i was proud and thankfully not injured LOL.

BlindinOrange 06-02-2006 04:52 PM

well got a Lawyer who deals with nothing but motorcycle accidents....... so lets see how all of this plays out....