Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Well yet again!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 02:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well yet again!!

Ok on my way to work today it happened and all it took was one moron, 2 sherriffs, and 1 Fl State Trooper...
I was doing my my afternoon commute to work and was in traffic waiting for the green arrow to take a L when I look into my Rear view Mirror I see this Idiot basically right up on my ***. light changes traffic moves so I go but Idiot still right up on my ***. so I slow down...... not wanting this idiot to hit me @ full speed if I have to stop fast. well I get to the turn and this guy comes around me so close I have to kick his door to get away from him. well then he cuts dead in front of me and slams his brakes.. I was so close I had to lock mine up... well I completely endo to the point where the bike goes sideways. he takes off and there I am in the road. I get to my feet pull the bike up and 2 guys tell me they got his plate and witnessed the whole thing. so I get their # put the bike in gear and go after butt munch.. look down 140 then look again 150. then I see him.... I pull up next to him and a guy behind him yelled I saw it all we'll get him to pull over.... well the guy pulls over.... WOW I never had such self control as I did here but I go call 911 and the witness stays with the guy. then a van with a woman pulls in..... "I saw it all" she says.... well the sheriffs get there and after they talk to my witnesses they say well we wont do anything because if anyone did wrong it was you......"What the ****" yes I said that.. this guy crossed into my line and I was defending myself so you say I was wrong?? they say yup....."Not good Enough I want the State Police here.... their eyes widened.... and with no choice they called the Sate.... well after calling my witnesses the State Trooper tells me He will be getting 2 criminal tickets thanks to my witnesses and that the way he saw it I was defending myself from an aggressive driver. so then I go to work tell them the whole story and go to the hosp. to get checked out....In pain. so tomorrow I will be calling a lawyer. this turd will pay for what he has done....

the worst thing is the idiot sheriff said I had less than $500 worth of damage...........I asked him if he was on crack... the upper left mid and rear fairing are all scratched up the crank case cover is scratched, and both brake levers are bent. not to mention the bar ends and who knows what else might be wrong.

Old 05-16-2006, 03:02 AM
Retired Mod
Default RE: Well yet again!!

big props on the self-control. i would've pulled out the pistol and ended his worthless existence! lol. sucks man but atleast everything will be made right. and send out some thank you cards to those witnesses. it's hard to find decent people willing to take time out of their day to help another human being.

Old 05-16-2006, 05:13 AM

no kinding bro, I would have unlest on him, becuss I have a tember when it come to that. and yes I have paid for it in the past, lol at lest you are ok that ****,****,**** head **** &$#^$$(&) b*^%^h could have mest you up with his want-to-be bad a$$ what ever car.. [&:] keep us posted,

Old 05-16-2006, 05:27 AM

you know I went to have a smoke and was thinking, I would press charges on him, if he did what you said he did, that guy was trying to hurt you and to be frank with you I think I would have head cracked his *** with my helmet on. He was being a punk *** bike hater, and he left the seen of an accident. So I say he did a hit and run... sue his ***. we do not need to take crap like that from a punk bitch like that guy.. umm maybe I need to take a little trip to FL.. "Proeve buffs up his bat"

Old 05-16-2006, 06:34 AM

Unbelievable. Just to get an idea of what kind of turd this guy is, about how old and what was he driving? Did he give any explanation or make any BS up when he talked to the cops or the state trooper?

Old 05-16-2006, 11:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that sucks, badass you booted his door, been playing road rash too much. how did the hosp visit go, you A-Okay?

Old 05-16-2006, 12:48 PM

stiff and in pain but it could be soft tissue damage *He he* anyway this turd burgalar is about 35 40 yrs old driving an 86 toyota... basic hater. one of my witnesses wanted to smack him on his attitude alone..

Old 05-16-2006, 12:58 PM

That is a small taste of the wonderfull people we have here in FL. Sue his *** and make him pay for being such a hater.

Old 05-16-2006, 04:10 PM

humor me...what road? where in FL

Old 05-16-2006, 04:30 PM

That f-ing bastard.....that happened to me getting off the parkway....I was going to kick the door or at least punch his window, but I was scared that if I did that I may push myself off of hs car and go flying....glad your ok!