Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

**WARNING extreme content** Seriously sick video

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Seriously sick video

+1 on the beheading. Had to be one of the hardest things i had seen on internet. Anytime Im in the car and a motorcyclist is in front I always slow down only cause i know how dumb some people are(Bikers and other cars) around people on bikes. I ride a lot and idiots dont see us, and I make every effort to be as careful around bikers. He could have slowed down, and whose not to say that traffic was slowing ahead of them and the trucker wasn't paying attention to who was in front of him. Really sux and that was gruesome. Take care all of you and be careful.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:00 PM

and the much worse of all... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvii...eature=relatedour brothers and sisters geting killed by some moth..r f..kers.

Im pissed!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 05:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yup, war is hell...

But your president will gladly send you there!

Sorry but I dont think that kind of thing belongs on a motorcycle forum... The world is an ugly ****ing place and motorcycles are a form of escape from it all.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

and the much worse of all... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvii...eature=relatedour brothers and sisters geting killed by some moth..r f..kers.

Im pissed!!!

Lets not build something that'll detect the ****in bombs. "Naw its ok. We got more soldiers and humvees"

Old 02-01-2008, 12:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

Im pissed!!!
I work for an ISP, and some guy called in the other day about not being able to recieve meails from his son in iraq....and one of his buddies in his group got killed by an IDE.....when you think about all the young americans mostly 18 to mid 20's over there and then see this video, its distgusting....b/c that was someones son,daughter,husband,wife,father or mother.....just sad to see that **** when they are defending our country.....I hate to see that ****...I have had some friends that have been stationed over there, and they were lucky enough to come back.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:57 AM

It's a very hard thing to look at.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Old 02-02-2008, 09:12 AM

wow that is some nasty sh*t.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:44 AM

And the sad part of all of this is that we are not suposed to be there... but since we already are let's be soportive of our troops(look at the "Loose change 2" ) on this same forum... Please think, and have your own conclusions and opinions don't let my comment influence yours.

Old 02-02-2008, 12:31 PM

This is the sickest video ive seen by far right here. You can't disagree....WARNING VERY VERY VERY GRUESOME
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b...8c011cc851.htm

Quick Reply: **WARNING extreme content** Seriously sick video