Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

**WARNING extreme content** Seriously sick video

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Seriously sick video

Let's hope he was knocked unconcious by one of the first wheels. Otherwise, there is more then enough blood and oxygen in his brain to keep him concious and aware during the entire thing and for a few seconds after the truck stops.

Old 01-21-2008, 04:29 PM

Honestly looking at the video I can't say the truck driver did too much wrong. Probably a little close but the truck was in a lane meant to go straight. And then the moped slows rapidly(Which I didn't notice signals) to get over to the turn lane late. You can see the truck fishtail very slightly as I guess it locked up it's brakes trying to avoid the bike.

But overall watch your 6

Old 01-21-2008, 04:57 PM

How fragile life is. Were all just piles of meat. That went horribly wrong real fast.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:13 PM

Watch it from the very beginning, literally the first second, you can see the asshat f*cktard on the moped cut in front of the truck, starting on the right shoulder then moves in to the center of the lane, slows way down, and then starts to try to get in to the left lane. I doubt the truck driver had a chance to do anything. Anyone who said the truck driver should be locked up is ignorant and should not be so quick to pass judgement on the cage. Typical sportbike mentality I guess.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THAT WASFAKINGGROSS!!!
[sm=insomnia.gif]Name:  puke.gif
Views: 21
Size:  5.8 KB

Old 01-21-2008, 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: RichB

Watch it from the very beginning, literally the first second, you can see the asshat f*cktard on the moped cut in front of the truck, starting on the right shoulder then moves in to the center of the lane, slows way down, and then starts to try to get in to the left lane. I doubt the truck driver had a chance to do anything. Anyone who said the truck driver should be locked up is ignorant and should not be so quick to pass judgement on the cage. Typical sportbike mentality I guess.
Watching it a few times more I kind of agree with you. But there is no shoulder so he actually has control of that lane (Like with Bicyclist). And it never really looked likethe mopedslowed down imo.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:30 PM

it was gross but not as gruesome as watching vids of heads being cut off etc....that person shouldnt have been on a moped in that busy intersection....he was going way too slow.....well watching that video willmake me want to speed even faster when i have a truck in my rearview...

Old 01-21-2008, 11:31 PM

I tell you what could be worse this is disturbing but I usually don't watch graphic crap like this but the other day I saw a video of a woman being stabbed by her husband in broad daylight with a dozen witnesses and it goes on for ever and nobody tries to stop it for a while he keeps stabbing her in the face and throat and neck and chest and it goes on and on I can't believe she got up so sort of happy ending she survives but it is forever burned in my mind. This reminds me of that gun thread this is why we need guns that woman almost lost her life because everyone was scared to do anything for fear of the knife but if an armed person was there early on could have stopped him possibly by warning him visually with the gunand not using it but used itif not deterred to save a victims life.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:45 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: 600f4i_blackout

Let's hope he was knocked unconcious by one of the first wheels. Otherwise, there is more then enough blood and oxygen in his brain to keep him concious and aware during the entire thing and for a few seconds after the truck stops.
Don't think he remembers anything now.

Kinda sucked that the driver hit the brakes and tore him to pieces like that. RIP

Old 01-22-2008, 11:54 AM

ORIGINAL: FITZ

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

I bet thatd make the coroner sick. Ive seen worse for sure though.
What in gods name could be worse then that.
The original beheading video of Nick (Something) in Iraq. Worst video to date.

Quick Reply: **WARNING extreme content** Seriously sick video