Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

A truly pathetic American

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A truly pathetic American

Do you honestly believe that's real?

That wasa staged event.He's an amnesty-lovingliberaltrying to make a cheap political point by making white-males look like a bunch of racists.

I hope wefind out more about this loser.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the point is...this ****ing ******** shouldn't get his jollies off by trying to **** with people who are just here to work to send money back home to their families...what makes him think that hes so ****ing special??? his great, great, whatever grandparents immigrated to this country just like everyone else...

Old 06-02-2007, 12:18 AM

Difference is, they did it legally.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:21 AM

what makes it legal? because there was no government in north america to say otherwise? "turn the mayflower around you ****ing illegal aliens! we dont want your kind here!"

Old 06-02-2007, 12:25 AM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

the point is...this ****ing ******** shouldn't get his jollies off by trying to **** with people who are just here to work to send money back home to their families...what makes him think that hes so ****ing special??? his great, great, whatever grandparents immigrated to this country just like everyone else...
they went through ellis island-not across the rio grand while no one was watching!!!
when you reply to this press #1 for english

Old 06-02-2007, 12:26 AM

I suppose we could go round and round on this topic but it will ultimately go nowhere. We all have our own beliefs. I won't change your mind, and you won't change mine.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

I suppose we could go round and round on this topic but it will ultimately go nowhere. We all have our own beliefs. I won't change your mind, and you won't change mine.
+1-but i do believe-that **** in the vid(real or not)was/is aa**hole for pulling
that sh*t!!

Old 06-02-2007, 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

i understand that everyone has their own point here...the only point i was trying to make is that i just cant stand close minded people who think theyre better than other people, whether they be white, black, purple, red whatever...racism has no place in this world...in no way do i support illegal immigration, nor am i against it...but if theyre going to do it, let them...my family is from ecuador, which is in south america, and the condition that some people live down there is absolutely terrible, imagine trying to fit 6+ into a shackno bigger thana walk in closet...you better believe that i will do WHATEVER (short of selling drugs, robbery, murder, etc)it takes to make some money to try and give my family a better life if i was in that situation

Old 06-02-2007, 12:55 AM

Illegal immigrants should be shot on sight. After all, they are invading our country. But, before that plan is implemented, we do need to figure out a way to streamline the naturalization process, so that those that really want to be here can come over correctly, and become tax paying citizens.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:59 AM

ORIGINAL: pell

Illegal immigrants should be shot on sight.
why?

"oh no an illegal alien! shoot him! he wants to work!"

Quick Reply: A truly pathetic American